• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman agrees to terms with Redskins...

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, panther4life said:

How would risking yourself for injury and becoming a year older going to increase your leverage? I don't think you understand how this works, or your probably like many others on here and just over reacting because we are losing a great player.

We can rationalize it all you want, i still feel betrayed. We signed him from a tiny school, we developed him, we offered a huge raise, he snubbed his nose at it and went to sign to an inferior team for more money.

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I'd be willing to bet after week 3....Norman will be hating life.  At least the media talk. 

Brown, OBJ and Dez.  With that type contract...one torching will have the world on his case

To be fair, he did show his ability to hold his own against OBJ and Dez last year, plus many other top receivers last year as well.

1 minute ago, usmcpanthers said:

We can rationalize it all you want, i still feel betrayed. We signed him from a tiny school, we developed him, we offered a huge raise, he snubbed his nose at it and went to sign to an inferior team for more money.

Shake it off man.  Cam and Luke are the only certainties over the next decade.  It is what it is.

Just now, usmcpanthers said:

We can rationalize it all you want, i still feel betrayed. We signed signed, we developed him, we offered a huge raise, he snubbed his nose at it and went to sign to an inferior team for more money.

Duh. Every player should take less to play here? Doesn't make sense. Josh seems like a good dude. Bet on himself and it paid off big.  This is the best scenario for both parties.

Well it appears to me we at least agree I am being rational and you are not. Once you calm down a better conversation can probably be had.

Just now, toldozer said:

Duh. Every player should take less to play here? Doesn't make sense. Josh seems like a good dude. Bet on himself and it paid off big.  This is the best scenario for both parties.

Well I for one know I just lost a superbowl, id have unfinished business. He basically sold his chance at another superbowl over more money.

4 minutes ago, panther4life said:

To be fair, he did show his ability to hold his own against OBJ and Dez last year, plus many other top receivers last year as well.

When OBJ actually tried to play football....he had Norman.  He just wasn't playing WR most of the game. 

IMO no one can stop Brown. 

His opposing WRs are much tougher  this year and he doesn't have Ron now.  Who IMO is still underrated as a defensive mind. 

1 minute ago, panther4life said:

Well it appears to me we at least agree I am being rational and you are not. Once you calm down a better conversation can probably be had.

I am calm, glad it is over with. He isnt a panther anymore, he chose not to be, im done with him.

Well I for one know I just lost a superbowl, id have unfinished business. He basically sold his chance at another superbowl over more money.

Would you be happy if the Panthers would have dished out 50MIL G to have him stay, and to under mind the hard work that has been put in to get the cap situation resolved?

Archived