• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deangelo Williams throwing shade at Gettleman...

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

So first he hated the entire team cause no one went to his moms funeral but now he loves the team and hates the coaches? Make up your fuggin mind Deangelo. Im about to go drop off his jersey at a goodwill if he keeps this poo up

That just reminded me, LoL...

i forgot I burned my blue 34 after the SB... Hahaha

Meh, I really don't care what DeAngelo thinks or says about the Panthers at this point. All his opinions come from a place of extreme butt-hurt so there's no reason to pay attention or feed the troll by responding. 

Just unfollow and live your life. 

9 hours ago, CoastalCat said:

I, for one, find this shocking, especially from a guy that's been so good about keeping his trap shut for the past year. 

He has a sore ass because they kicked him to the curb. 

I think D-Lo is a little off sometimes as I follow his twitter and sometimes I have no idea what he he is talking about.. but he does get butt hurt on a Panther topic pretty damn funny..no snapshots to prove it..just follow him and u will see what I mean.. I love the guy has A Panther player but he is salty now..

On 4/22/2016 at 10:45 AM, AceBoogie said:

Hey he said he loves us fans, what we mad for? We are the ones sounding like the whiners right now that can't get over it. His beef isn't with us and he isn't the only former player with Gettleman beef. That's our all time leading rusher and the other one is our all time leading WR, what's next Cam in ten years

I'm a panthers fan and I love all our guys past and present. His beef isn't with us fans and we really should stop getting on his case about poo that has nothing to do with us. It's about one man. 

Yes. If he can't play any longer, and farts in the general direction of a team that made him a wealthy man, and a fanbase that loved him.

Deangelo is a weak man, that's all there is to it.

Archived