• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

COLA - Charlotte to San Fran

Jeremy Igo

21 minutes ago, Montsta said:

My friend pays $3500 for a one bed one bath in SF and if it is bigger than 700 sq ft. I'd be shocked. 

Yep, that was my buddy's apartment.  It was a little kitchenette, a tiny living room, an oversized closet of a bedroom, and a bathroom that you could take a poo, wash your hands and turn the shower on all without getting off the toilet.  And it was in terrible shape.  $3500 a month.  LOL!

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yep, that was my buddy's apartment.  It was a little kitchenette, a tiny living room, an oversized closet of a bedroom, and a bathroom that you could take a poo, wash your hands and turn the shower on all without getting off the toilet.  And it was in terrible shape.  $3500 a month.  LOL!

I lived in an apartment that size in Hickory, NC once.... $450/month.  

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

Or he could sign with the Bucs, Dolphins, Jaguars, Texans, or Cowboys and pay no state income tax.

Dallas cant afford him because well, There owner is an idiot, romo is 20 percent of that teams salary,

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I wouldn't have expected it to be that much to be honest.  I'm originally from Morganton.  Family is still back there.

It was a brand new build.  The one I had before that was about $100 less per month.

Just now, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

good ol hickreh

i'm actually going back for the first time in years in two weeks

Yeah, I really like that area.  I live just outside of Hickory now.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I live in a 1900 sq/ft brick home 3 bed 2 full bath fenced in back yard huge front lawn, built in 88 and pay 575 p/mth with all insurance and taxes included and escrowed for my convenience.

$3500 L O fuggin L

7 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

It costs roughly 60% more to live in San Fran than it does in Charlotte. 

So if the Panthers offered, say, 10 million to Josh.... San Fran would need to offer 16 just to match the Panthers in terms of real world dollars and not figures on a contract. 

I really wonder if Josh's agent has thought this through. 

Those California hops though.

Im heading to San Diego on Monday. Hitting up Ballast Point.  Delish.

The taxes suck though.

Archived