• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

COLA - Charlotte to San Fran

Jeremy Igo

It costs roughly 60% more to live in San Fran than it does in Charlotte. 

So if the Panthers offered, say, 10 million to Josh.... San Fran would need to offer 16 just to match the Panthers in terms of real world dollars and not figures on a contract. 

I really wonder if Josh's agent has thought this through. 

3 hours ago, Bozarden said:

Not really. Maybe if you earned a regular salary, but i highly doubt that Norman intends to spend 16million a year and he'll collect interest no matter which bank he decides to stash his money in

Do you understand what the tax rate in California is on someone that makes 16 million. It is like 75%. 

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

It costs roughly 60% more to live in San Fran than it does in Charlotte. 

So if the Panthers offered, say, 10 million to Josh.... San Fran would need to offer 16 just to match the Panthers in terms of real world dollars and not figures on a contract. 

I really wonder if Josh's agent has thought this through. 

True, but the price of everything everywhere else becomes cheaper. Trips to the Caribbean, your beach house in Miami...

3 hours ago, countryboi said:

Yea the Orlando Magic tried this tactic with Shaq when it was rumored he was going to LA......it didnt work because He just wanted to be the high paid. 

I guess I can't relate. 

I would much rather make a ton of money than sound like I make a ton of money. 

Archived