• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patrick Peterson throws a haymaker at Josh Norman

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

Josh wont say much? I doubt that..nothing about him has been closed mouthed..

Josh may be a talker. But he hasn't been the type to reveal anything. You have to have heard him. He will talk all you want. But, he will hedge his bets when he knows to. I just don't see him out there throwing out numbers and things of that sort.  Which is why I think we may never have the full story.

14 minutes ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

Josh wont say much? I doubt that..nothing about him has been closed mouthed..

He's already been asked and said I don't want to talk about that. Seemed bummed.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/04/20/norman-doesnt-want-to-talk-about-his-newfound-free-agency/?utm_network=twitter&utm_post=5627333&utm_source=TW%20%40SNFonNBC&utm_tags=srm%5Bfootball%5D

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Josh may be a talker. But he hasn't been the type to reveal anything. You have to have heard him. He will talk all you want. But, he will hedge his bets when he knows to. I just don't see him out there throwing out numbers and things of that sort.  Which is why I think we may never have the full story.

This was like mommy and daddy divorcing 

I posted this earlier but it got burried on p22

For the record and what its worth, I think Norman is a rop flight shutdown corner..

thing is, we dont need that in carolina. we run zone blitz scheme. we put pressure on the QB and run confusing zone schemes. theres a reason Julio Jones called Norman a great zone corner.. its because we run zone dammit! its not a slight on josh. 

we not need a shutdown corner to have a great defense (2013). it would be a waste to pay him that much and to have that kind of calibur player! now norman can go to a team that runs much more man coverage and he can proceed to be the shutdown corner he is.

its smart. both sides win. money goes to positions on our team that are high value to our scheme and identity. shut down corner isnt one of them. we have a lot of young guys to pay. KB, Star, KK, Turner, Ealy..  id much rather lose josh than any of these guys..

we will be fine.  i remember the same panic heading into 2013 with our seconday..  #2 defense. 

41 minutes ago, UnluckyCharms said:

Josh is going to wish he signed. Its easy to say you're elite when you have a superstar DL pair, a defensive MVP at MLB, another top 10 LB in TD and safety help over the top. Other teams are going to ask him to cover 1v1 with no help and he's going to get exposed. Just look at the game where a ballerina burned him twice.

Exactly. The dude is as fruity as Hardy. He will end up somewhere where the culture and leadership is not as strong and he will end up getting in trouble. Watch and see. 

55 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

If you're not a Bronco, you look like a complete chump if you say anything about the Panthers. Norman shut Fitzgerald down, while Ted Ginn Jr ate Peterson up. End of story.

Actually for the most part, Shaq was shutting down Fitz.
Maybe he's gonna start at corner to keep him on the field : P

5 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

Man, fug PP and anyone who has anything to say about JNo. I still hope he goes out there and balls out wherever he ends up. PP just needs to worry about holding on to the ball and Tedd Ginn

Nice fight the other day. Did not see that coming.

Archived