• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Kuechly turns 25 today....

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I'm use to it, growing up in Alaska and smoke weed since I've was 14. Believe me, I understand the thinking, I just don't believe Luke would be of that mind set.  

If there's one thing I've come to realize about people that smoke pot, there really is no defined true stereotype. People of all personality types and socioeconomic levels use marijuana, I stopped being shocked about individual use revelations long ago.

In short, do I think Luke smokes or used too? I assume he doesn't, but he probably has at least tried it. I wouldn't be shocked if he still did either. 

59 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

I'm 25.

Luke is 25.

This is where I realize I should've been better at life. 

that's hardly fair man.  NFL players are genetic freaks and you're either born like luke or you're not

you should do something more positive, like compare yourself to jimi hendrix, kurt cobain, or bob dylan, all of whom had released culturally significant classic albums by the time they were 25.

2 hours ago, Floppin said:

If there's one thing I've come to realize about people that smoke pot, there really is no defined true stereotype. People of all personality types and socioeconomic levels use marijuana, I stopped being shocked about individual use revelations long ago.

In short, do I think Luke smokes or used too? I assume he doesn't, but he probably has at least tried it. I wouldn't be shocked if he still did either. 

I'm not putting luke into a stereotype.  Thanks for assuming I'm that short minded.  I know all kinds of people smoke pot. And it wouldn't surprise me that 99% have at least tried it. 

I'm just stating.my opinion, that I don't feel Luke to be someone to have even tried it.

Now I could be wrong. I've been wrong before, and seeing as I am human, I know I'll be wrong many times more throughout my life. 

Once again, I'mled to believe that he hasn't. Won't break.my heart either way. 

1 minute ago, pantherclaw said:

I'm not putting luke into a stereotype.  Thanks for assuming I'm that short minded.  I know all kinds of people smoke pot. And it wouldn't surprise me that 99% have at least tried it. 

I'm just stating.my opinion, that I don't feel Luke to be someone to have even tried it.

Now I could be wrong. I've been wrong before, and seeing as I am human, I know I'll be wrong many times more throughout my life. 

Once again, I'mled to believe that he hasn't. Won't break.my heart either way. 

I didn't say you were stereotyping anything. I was just making a general statement about smokers not fitting into an easily defined box. Don't be so easily offended.

Archived