• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

THE OFFICIAL 2016 NFL DESSERT MOCK DRAFT

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Scrumtrilescent said:

Later in the first, early second could see where the bread pudding goes due to its limited seasonal skillset.  I've heard rumblings they are trying to package themselves with strawberry shortcake in order to form a more multiseasonal brand to move up but may not have the depth of flavor to do so.   

Bread pudding is kind of like a RB to be honest. Sure you can run the same smash mouth recipe over and over again but that's really unimaginative, kind of like the old Foxy RB or die motif. Bring in a more creative OC and you can do several different things from your typical ice cream up the gut, or you can run a screen that brings a little raspberry dazzle, maybe an out route with some fresh fruit compote on top. On occasion, I've thrown in a lemon zest flea flicker just to break up all that sweetness. Just lull everyone to sleep with the same ole same ole then BAM!, flavor explosion that takes it to the house. 

So I don't know if this is worthy of the 4th round selection, but my scouts have found a little 5th round gem that hails from beautiful Rutherford County, NC (small town friendly, mother effers) 

He's small but quick, simple but confusing. Best served chilled. Might be a good 3rd down, change of pace back, and punt/kick returner.

Yes, it's potato candy. 

DSC_0122-400x265.jpg

Don't let the name fool you.  This potato, peanut butter and powdered sugar treat is a Mamaw specialty. Mainly served at Christmas time or whenever her favorite grandson happens to visit. It is the dish of redneck royalty. 

5th round pick. 

Cheesecake clearly thought they'd be a first round pick. You can see they're clearly shaken up and upset in the green room. Thought they would've been picked by now. Must've been some character concerns. 

Not a Pecan Pie fan, but it's a solid pick. I feel you could've probably waited a round before picking it.

5 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

Cheesecake clearly thought they'd be a first round pick. You can see they're clearly shaken up and upset in the green room. Thought they would've been picked by now. Must've been some character concerns. 

Not a Pecan Pie fan, but it's a solid pick. I feel you could've probably waited a round before picking it.

Cheesecake is the Aaron Rodgers of this Desert Draft. Gonna make everyone regret passing over it for the sexier holiday pick of Pecan Pie.

Archived