• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

THE OFFICIAL 2016 NFL DESSERT MOCK DRAFT

Jeremy Igo

There hasn't been a pudding selected yet. Wouldnt be shocked if bread pudding was the pick here. Might be a little too early for the pick, as some see it as a 5th-6th rounder, but if it's the pick you want, you have to go ahead and grab it.

Wouldnt be mad at cheesecake, either.

18 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

There hasn't been a pudding selected yet. Wouldnt be shocked if bread pudding was the pick here. Might be a little too early for the pick, as some see it as a 5th-6th rounder, but if it's the pick you want, you have to go ahead and grab it.

Wouldnt be mad at cheesecake, either.

I think you go pudding in the 6-7 rounds, maybe even UDFA.  Cheesecake in the 4th is a solid pick.  Don't think it would last through the 5th, unless you trade up.

The versatility of this dessert alone makes at least the best value 4th rounder available. It complements nearly every fruit and does very well with chocolate. In fact, that's just the plain version...with proper coaching in the kitchen this blue goose can be fused with any number of flavors that a coordinator could dream of. The pick HAS to be cheesecake.

imagesFS8Z3CC2.jpg

OK I just realized that Pick two was selected right before my call for Chocolate Chip Cookies. Like Pick 2 hadn't been in for a few seconds before we turned our card in for pick 3.

Kinda like when Gettleman went after Stahhh in the 1st :)

and of course this thread starts on 4/20. Munchies, anyone? 

Archived