• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2016 NFL Schedule Release - Leaks, Rumors, Etc

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

I hope Rivera puts the bets RT on the field and not play favorites. I want to destroy the Broncos and not let Miller go ape again.

If there's ANOTHER reason to love this opener it's that it also ensures JStew will be healthy.  His help would have been huge in protection.

1 hour ago, CelibatePimp said:

Man the trash talk has already started

What I am saying is Newton and the Panthers are walking into a hornet's nest naked with no bug spray, and not even a dab will help.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/4/14/11435492/denver-broncos-open-title-defense-against-carolina-panther

i feel like i'm reading saints fans talking about how good their team is on paper.  like it's just not possible they could lose and they're not playing a team that just won 17 games.

the thing is, factors like this:

What will make it tough for Ron Rivera and his defense is they have no idea what the Denver offense will look like come Sept. 8. There's a new offensive line, new quarterback who may not even be on the roster yet and an attack more based on the Gary Kubiak system.

can easily go both ways.  new as-yet unnamed quarterback in a new system with a reshuffled offensive line.  the panthers bring a dominant interior d-line, linebacker corps, and a very good group of corners in to match up with that.

that's a lot of confidence and a lot of assumptions that everything is going to break their way.

10 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

12994310_10156836754650422_4406594273575

Could be real?

Back to back west coast trips is BS.  At least the Raiders game will be on 10 days rest.  4pm game at home against the Cardinals instead of 1pm makes no sense, but we do have a bye before that game.  It is what it is.  Roadkill.

2 minutes ago, jfo89 said:

Sunday night vs Seahawks. Get ready for Collinsworth to slob Wilson's knob.

Don't count on it.  Was hoping to get them early for aforementioned reasons but all bets are off that far in advance.  NO guarantee he makes it to December with that OL.  Not kidding.

2 minutes ago, ctrcat said:

Back to back west coast trips is BS.  At least the Raiders game will be on 10 days rest.  4pm game at home against the Cardinals instead of 1pm makes no sense, but we do have a bye before that game.  It is what it is.  Roadkill.

That's scheduled for 4 because that's the Sunday pimp spot.

Archived