• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers working out WVU Corner... oh Squirrel....

Jeremy Igo

From reports he was defending his girl at the time. In my opinion you should never hit a woman...DG doing due diligence on prospects. If they find there is not merit to condemn the kid for his actions then he could be selected. 

Teams in the NFL aren't going to care much about this (not saying it is right or wrong) as long as it isn't bringing bad publicity.  And since the general public hasn't heard of this guy, thus probably hasn't even heard of the incident, this isn't going to prevent the Panthers from drafting him if they like him enough.

Same with like Terrell Suggs.  Dude has a sketchy history but nobody cares so it isn't something they are going to worry about much.  Lets not forget that Greg Hardy only got suspended/deactivated/whatever you want to call it because of public outcry when the Ray Rice video came out, nobody other than Panthers fans even peeped a word about it beforehand.  

If we like him and he is at the top of our board in the later rounds, this incident won't stop us from drafting him.  What we will do is just check out his character and ask him what happened, so it'll play a role in the interview process.

I'd stay away from WVU players. Have always felt this way. Basically any swinging dick can get into college at WVU, especially athletes. Not to mention it is a huge party school that probably has brainwashed its football players into zero accountability and a false sense of believing they can do what they want.

Besides PacMan I can't really think of too many players in the league from there that are worth a poo. I'm amazed PacMan is still in the league and I bet Bengal fans probably wish he wasn't after his playoff meltdown against the Steelers. 

It has and always will be a vastly overrated football school. 

Eh with his off field problems I don't see him playing here.  Most likely it is to get Intel on another WVU player.  

As far was Worley goes. He could be a good starting cb but a late pick and project.  

Never liked the Hogan pick he had major off field problems. 

2 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I'd stay away from WVU players. Have always felt this way. Basically any swinging dick can get into college at WVU, especially athletes. Not to mention it is a huge party school that probably has brainwashed its football players into zero accountability and a false sense of believing they can do what they want.

Besides PacMan I can't really think of too many players in the league from there that are worth a poo. I'm amazed PacMan is still in the league and I bet Bengal fans probably wish he wasn't after his playoff meltdown against the Steelers. 

It has and always will be a vastly overrated football school. 

Honestly you are correct on a lot of this. Not many good Nfl players come out of WVU.  They don't get the four and five prospects.  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived