• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Armanti Edwards....

Jeremy Igo

7 hours ago, Montsta said:

Pie this post if you edited Armanti's stats in Madden to make him super badass in your franchise and he put up the numbers Hurney dreamed he would put up plus cool dreadlocks. 

I know I'm not alone fugers. 

I did the same thing with Ryne Robinson and the guy that used to play defensive end here that barked like a dog in training camp. He had like 15 sacks for me in a season once. fuger. 

You're thinking of Stanley "Predator" McClover.

My fondest memory was people talking about his "monster game" his last preseason here and how it meant he was about to break out. If I remember right it was 2 catches for about 20 yards and 0 touchdowns.

Also I predicted after David Gettis got cut that he'd still have as much impact on the team as Armanti that year. That made some people upset.

4 hours ago, rodeo said:

My fondest memory was people talking about his "monster game" his last preseason here and how it meant he was about to break out. If I remember right it was 2 catches for about 20 yards and 0 touchdowns.

Also I predicted after David Gettis got cut that he'd still have as much impact on the team as Armanti that year. That made some people upset.

Ah, the legend of David Gettis. Future hall of famer.

2 minutes ago, Dex said:

B St Pierre 88 yarder to Gettis the gawd still gives me wood. 

Ohai buddy

That wide open bomb was just about the only bright spot from that season.

Reading the comments from fans of other teams he signed with after us trying to hype him up are interesting.

Archived