• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nailed it.... (edit) Please let the Panthers open the Season on Thursday night against Denver....

Jeremy Igo

27 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Man...one of the best team defensive performances...

...that no one will remember.... :(

because the offense chose to poo the bed in the Super Bowl.. defense played really well through vast majority of that game. It even kept the panthers in the game for almost the entire game even when the panthers offensive kept self destructing .

Just hope our offense doesn't look that terrible again in a SB if were lucky enough to get back to one in the next few years. Need to be way better about ball security and catching balls, but then again Cam threw a number of bad passes and didnt have the awareness to not get strip sacked by von miller 2 times in teh same game . If nothing else this SB should have taught them and us you can be the leagues most explosive offense in the reg season and first two playoff games but if you dont do the basic poo like catching passes and not fumbling 2 3 4 times in a game then your high flying offense doessn't mean poo if you can't hold on to the ball.

Maybe alot of the panthers offense just feel stiff , nervous, feel the pressure of the super bowl too much i just dont know what caused all those assinine mistakes. Notice they play so lose and happy all year and in the SB nothing like that just looking at their facial expressions and body language it was like they were playing in some game with an insurmoutnatble 50 point defecit even though they were just 1 or 2 score or less down for the vast majority of the game. Such a bizzare game that I really want to forget.

Playing Denver again in the regular season wouldn't make up for it for me only winning a SB would . We could beat everyone by 50 points in the regular season but wont mean much if they poo the bed again in the SB

On 4/7/2016 at 6:25 PM, O-Ther said:

I think New England has to play in Denver this year, so I'd bank on that being the opening game. Would still prefer us, just wouldn't lay money on it

Yeah I figured that would happen. I think CAR would play ARZ for its first game.

" According to a league source, the Panthers will kick off the 2016 season against the Broncos in Denver. The rematch, which will air on NBC on Thurs., Sept. 8, was first reported by Joe Person of the Charlotte Observer. "

http://blackandbluereview.com/panthers-broncos-rematch-2016/

Uh...what? THE Joe Person? First reported? Well, I'll be damned.

Archived