• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guys, I know you all are confident, but...

Blade

Still lost.

Like the guy above says, a lot of it ends up being dumb luck. Especially when the teams are evenly matched.

Luck, injuries, breaks, all of that plays a part, but you can't worry about what you can't control.

Ultimately, your guys still have to play the game. When that happens, you're either good enough or you aren't.

Don't look at just the numbers... I could easily say the Panthers will win because the Giants haven't won a home game in December since '05 -- thus meaning Panthers will win because Giants (to date) are 0-6 at home in December games since their last win at home.

Wow, I didn't realize that. :)

Whats funny to me is these random statistics the networks come up with. To me, a lot of it is "fooled by randomness" kind of stuff. Something like "Manning is 0-3 at home, in December, while playing an NFC south opponent, while the temperature is less than 38 degrees, while having lost the game before, under a full moon. Surely then, the Giants will lose". Made that up of course, but some of these statistics seem completely random.

The season has come down to one game. This game is a playoff game. And the only stat I think about is 6-2. Now I know it really isn't a playoff game, but that should be the mind set of Coach Fox and the team. Coach knows how to win in the playoffs. I think this will be a closer game than the Denver game. But if the Giants don't play any better than they have been, it will be a blow out, but I'm not expecting that.

Archived