• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy interview w/Schefter, full interview on page 17

ctrcat

1 hour ago, ctrcat said:

How many of those bashing those that bring Hardy's side to the table have shown the intelligence, willpower, support, and means to have lower level bowl season tickets since day 1 of this franchise?

Did... Did  you just bring up the "I make more money than you so I'm better than you" argument?

Dude, you are a master troll. Hats off. 

5 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Did... Did  you just bring up the "I make more money than you so I'm better than you" argument?

Dude, you are a master troll. Hats off. 

I never said that.  Although yes I have "supported" the Panthers since day 1.

People, including myself, can agree to disagree on Hardy all day long.  But when multiple people, excluding myself, start throwing out "idiot", "moron", "stupid", etc., well, it is what it is.

28 minutes ago, Bronn said:

wtf does this poo have to do with anything...

just because this describes you (I am assuming) you think it means your opinions are more valuable?

gtfooh

Apparently it requires intelligence to buy football tickets, or at least good seats.

Having been to my fair share of football games and listened to the fans in attendance, I question this assertion.

1 hour ago, ctrcat said:

How many of those bashing those that bring Hardy's side to the table have shown the intelligence, willpower, support, and means to have lower level bowl season tickets since day 1 of this franchise?

Owning PSL's for 30 years really has no bearing on whether your argument is intelligent or not....it only speaks to the fact that you are a big fan (which no one ever challenged in the first place)

11 minutes ago, ctrcat said:

I never said that.  Although yes I have "supported" the Panthers since day 1.

People, including myself, can agree to disagree on Hardy all day long.  But when multiple people, excluding myself, start throwing out "idiot", "moron", "stupid", etc., well, it is what it is.

You kind of did. If nothing else you came off INCREDIBLY condescending. It's essentially like you said:

How many of those bashing Golden Toilet seats have shown the intelligence, willpower, support, and means to own several golden toilet seats throughout their homes?

Yeah, OK, you have gold toilet seats, but they seem cold, uncomfortable, and unnecessarily expensive compared to your standard porcelain or plastic ones, and the fact that you brought up that you own several makes you look kind of douchey. Just because you can afford the most expensive of ass rings does not make you an expert. It just means you can buy fancy things. 

Greg's story is sad either way.

If he did it, he knows it, is telling a lie and no one believes him.  He is trying to deny it and it is not working and he is watching his future slip into oblivion.

If he didn't do it, he knows it, is telling the truth and no one believes him.  He is trying to deny it and it is not working and he is watching his future slip into oblivion.

No matter the crime I cannot take solace when another human being's future appears to be going the way of destruction.  Surely we can all say that we wish a productive/happy future upon all that live on this planet.

Even if not in football, I cannot wish that Hardy fails in life.  I hope he finds a way to overcome this.

The alternative would probably be on the evening news in less than 5 years.

Fix it Greg, guilty or not.

1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

"Manning up" and taking responsibility for his actions rather than claiming innocence and blaming everybody else is really about the only chance he has of rehabbing his image.

I'm not holding my breath...

Archived