• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official UNC - Notre Dame Elite 8 Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

41 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

If you don't think Roy is an elite coach then you are a moron. Or a Duke fan. Maybe both. 

His strategy against Brogdon in ACCT is proof he is great basketball mind. 

Why are you automatically branded a Duke fan or a moron if you are slightly critical of UNC?

I just like to pick on Roy to get on the nerves of my family.  I couldn't care less who wins.

More than likely gonna have to miss the game tonight... loaded with some work right now and got a midnight deadline to get the poo done.  Wanted to get this poo done earlier in the week but wasn't able.  Gonna be cuttin' it pretty damn close.

Hopefully Paige shoots nearly as good as he did the other night.

6 hours ago, 15 said:

Ah my favorite time of year, when all the heels fans decide to finally start rooting for their "team". Fugging lol.

Must be pretty miserable when you realize a team you try to constantly troll has more national championships than yours does sweet 16 appearances... and that's even counting the embarrassing one you just had this year.  Been in the national championship game more times than yours has even made the tournament lol

But yeah, "best team in the ACC" and all that... and that's #howthebigboysdo amirite lmao

Them "big boys" have made it to the round of 64 a whopping 8 times since starting play in 1926.  Mofos is so bad they don't even count history pre-1985 aside from that lone tournament appearance in the 60s lmao.  Just try not to completely abandon 'em once they fall into absolute obscurity once again like they have been for the other 98% of their entire existence.

Archived