• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Plain vs Peanut M&Ms

Jeremy Igo

5 hours ago, 15 said:

Pretzel and it's not even close. Like this shouldn't even be a question.

I've never eaten plaster but I imagine plaster would taste like pretzel M&Ms

Mostly fug M&Ms because Kyle Busch but if I gotta pick it's peanut butter M&Ms first, though the mint kind seems enticing

7 minutes ago, Panthro said:

My family makes Gorp...besides wanting to murder the person in charge of adding the raisins every year I cannot eat a plain m&m without accompanying it with a nut.

Peanut m&ms are the best. 

Gorp would be the only thing I'd eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner if not for the stupid ass raisins. 

12 hours ago, caatfan said:

Do you get to keep the goat, or just an hour of its time?

No, no, no.  The goat had things to do, people to see, places to go.  There is no delaying a goat in Bahrain.

In Saudi Arabia, Allah sees all, Allah is all. 

Allah does not see what happens in Bahrain.

Goats are no exception.

13 hours ago, frash.exe said:

Peanut all the way

only downside is there always happens to be that one off tasting peanut m&m in the bag. Fug that one.

I have the same problem when I eat pistachios, which are some of my favorite nuts to put in my mouth. You can enjoy several flavorful bites, but then you get one that is fugged up and it almost ruins your appetite.

• In fairness to Christie, they were out of deep- fried Snickers bars. 
  • This way, he can say he only had a small, 3oz bag of M&Ms. 
  • Christie thinks Slim Jims are a diet food. 

(I forgot the question, obviously, but I am rolling with a sequence of pretty bad jokes)

• M & Ms melt in his mouth but not in Trump's small hands.
  • As a child, Chris did not know Cracker Jacks had prizes inside the box until he crapped a decoder ring and some temporary tattoos.

Having said all that, my son has a peanut allergy that could be fatal, so the only candy we have is Hershey's milk chocolate because they are not processed in a facility that handles peanuts. 

Archived