• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Fan Rooting Guide -- Week 16

George Shinnsplints

Kind of posting this as a formality, since it's pretty obvious who we should be rooting for this week. But we've been 3-0 since I've been putting these up, so I figured why stop?

Panthers Fans' Week 16 Rooting Guide (All games 1:00 PM Sunday unless otherwise noted. Home Teams in CAPS)

Root for San Diego over TAMPA BAY. We're to the point in the season where explanations often aren't necessary. (Importance: 10/10)

Root for MINNESOTA against Atlanta. If Minnesota loses, then the NFC South winner is guaranteed a 1st-Round Bye. But it'd be infinitely more helpful to have Atlanta lose for obvious reasons. (Importance: 10/10)

Root for Baltimore against DALLAS (Sat. 8:15 PM). This is one way to clinch a playoff spot. Although we'd rather have it done by our divisional foes losing to bring us closer to clinching the NFC South title. (Importance: 9/10)

Root for WASHINGTON over Philadelphia (Sun. 4:15). Just because I'd rather not see Philly in the playoffs. (Importance: 1/10)

Archived