• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ADD A TE?

blackcat

1 hour ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

The man has a page dedicated to his suckiness 

http://www.talk-sports.net/nfl/sucks.aspx/Ed_Dickson

I don't really think that 3 posts, one of which is gibberish from someone claiming to be Greg hardy, one which says he sucks, and another which says he is the greatest (although my sarcasm alert is going off) really counts as a page except in the most literal aspect.

18 minutes ago, sharkkiller said:

I don't really think that 3 posts, one of which is gibberish from someone claiming to be Greg hardy, one which says he sucks, and another which says he is the greatest (although my sarcasm alert is going off) really counts as a page except in the most literal aspect.

You've got to admit, the Greg Hardy post was a fun read.

Not sure why people are saying Ed Dickson has been a disappointment. I think he's been very good in his role. Gettleman also signed him to a 3 year deal, which should tell you everything you need to know about him. Gettleman hasn't been one to give someone 3 years unless they are a core player.

No doubt I think Dickson could be a good receiving TE but just don't think is the best for that TE more blocking role he is in.  I saw him wiff many blocks in the playoffs.  

I want that kid out of Ohio State, Vannett.

kid is a GOOD blocker with great size and strength but still has solid hands.  The spot Dickson has been playing has Vannetts name written all over it.

41 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Not sure why people are saying Ed Dickson has been a disappointment. I think he's been very good in his role. Gettleman also signed him to a 3 year deal, which should tell you everything you need to know about him. Gettleman hasn't been one to give someone 3 years unless they are a core player.

Exactly.  We have one of the best TEs in the league.  Dickson is a good guy all around and an underrated asset on this team for the role he plays.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I like the idea better in the draft than free agency.

Me too.  This draft class looks to have some really nice TE prospects.  I think if we want a TE to train up alongside Greg, the draft would be ideal.  I think we need to save our free agency $$$ for positions where we really need a vet, someone who can start from Day 1 of the 2016 season.

Primarily thinking of DE, but also maybe a CB or OT.

Archived