• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cards President expects early season game with Panthers

crushcard1976

1 hour ago, Riverboat Ron said:

I expect a schedule of Denver, Arizona and Seattle to start out the year.

If the league does this, then we all know why the officiating was the way it was in the super bowl.  They definitely dont like us.  That would be ridiculous.  Not that we could not beat all 3 though.  Just a ridiculously tough start to the season while we are still warming up and getting our groove on.  I think Denver and Seattle would be on the road and Arizona at home?

17 hours ago, Semaj said:

If the league does this, then we all know why the officiating was the way it was in the super bowl.  They definitely dont like us.  That would be ridiculous.  Not that we could not beat all 3 though.  Just a ridiculously tough start to the season while we are still warming up and getting our groove on.  I think Denver and Seattle would be on the road and Arizona at home?

i say bring it. i hope this is the way the season starts.

and remember, they have to face us as well. two of the teams we spanked. the third has a spanking coming to them that we will absolutely provide.

i would like to start off the season with the naysayers saying that is too hard a gauntlet to run through and then we run through it devastating everything in our path just to hear the excuses they give and the reasons they come up with why we're still not good.

20 hours ago, Semaj said:

I hope it happens, exactly as described, and I think it'd be a favor.

1) we have a better football team.  A football season is filled with countless bumps and bruises, as well as attrition, which is actually more likely to help the INFERIOR football team, but these unknown variables are less likely early on.

2) we will have less team turnover for SURE than the Hawks and Broncos, and the Cards would be at home with ample time to prepare after a Thursday opener in Denver.  Denver will have a new QB and Jimmy Graham is unlikely to be ready for the start of the season.  NO reason we're not clicking right away compared to the others.

Archived