• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawk Frank Clark laying into Cam Newton

Jeremy Igo

23 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

i saw the last half of that segment and had no clue what they were talking about, but they killed it.

also i still don't know who frank clark is

Defensive end, 2015 2nd Round Pick of the Seahawks, kicked off his college team due to domestic violence record.

Basically, he's one of those guys who doesn't have enough brains to get that he should probably keep his mouth shut.

4 minutes ago, carolina-chuck2 said:

That's the kind of guys the NFL want. 

Frank Clark

Greg Hardy

Manziel

maybe I am the loan wolf. but I can't stand those type of guys. I was a steeler fan (yeah yeah easy team to pull for). but when they drafted Big ben I said no way was I going to pull for that piece of crap. So I was teamless for a while. well at the end of the 2007 season I started talking to my Browns friends (that is not racist. :P ). they brought up Dimitroff possibly going to the falcons and that dimitroff was a guy who disliked trouble makers. well he signed Mike Smith and I said my vowes to follow the falcons as a fan. 

even though the falcons have been up and down. I have loved it. even this season was a ton of fun. because I love watching football. and I love watching Dimitroff get rid of pieces of crap players. We signed Ray Edwards, and he started trouble in the locker room. no one knew he was. and out of no where the falcons cut him mid season........... how many teams do you know that cut pieces of crap mid season? therefore I will probably stay a falcons fan. unless they keep a messed up player like Ben, Hardy, Manziel. 

by the way I own Season tickets. and purchased my PSL. and I will throw them in the trash if the falcons had a player like hardy and kept him. now if it was a player who ran his mouht, meh. that would not be enough for me to stop being a fan. but I would shake my head at that player

Archived