• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When Did You Realize They Weren't Winning?

fitty76

it started to become real to me when Derek Wolfe hit Cam late in the endzone. part of the agony of the game was knowing that literally all we needed was one thing to go right on offense. we could have made it happen at any moment. the game was in reach the entire time until it was over. 

I knew it was over when they allowed Von Miller to smack Cam Newton in the face to cause the fumble TD and go up 10 - 0.

The officials allowed the Broncos DBs to hook and turn receivers with the ball in the air. They allowed Miller and Ware to hit players in the head including the QB. They allowed the Broncos defenders to spear and launch themselves helmet to helmet (Von Miller was the big culprit). They allowed the Broncos OL to grab, hook and tackle Kuechly.

They allowed the Broncos a lot of the same garbage against the Pats too.

Miller and Ware lead with hands to the face a lot and smack at the QBs head in the pocket. Not just the Panthers. Not sure why they allow it for the Broncos D consistently, but will penalize other defenses that go to the QBs face as their initial move. I am sure this has been reported to the league by other coaches.

vonhands.JPG.0250dd7d2d70c37ba0c77f6df45

When we came out in the 2nd half and couldn't score.  Had halftime to make adjustments, put some points up.  We got to about the Broncos 40 yard line and couldn't do poo.  I was like...if we can't score after getting fresh at halftime and pulling out the best plays of the year, it's just not going to happen.

Archived