• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Big Daryl Williams....

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, propagandamachine said:

wtf was SHULA smoking... i mean WHAT... 

"The Broncos are game planning for what he have done all season, so I'm sure they won't expect a run up the middle every first down and simple passing routes with no chance of our receivers gettinget open. This will totally work. I'm a mad genius."

53 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Did Daryl get any playing time at all? I had gotten used to #60 being announced as an eligible receiver in the jumbo packages, but I don't remember any from yesterday. 

He played a few snaps while Norwell was out I believe before Norwell came back. Was interesting they used him as our first backup at guard. I honestly would've considered putting him in there at RT at half just because Remmers was clearly getting destroyed by Von Miller every single play. A change up could not have possibly been worse that game, even if Daryl wasn't any better. And you're right we used him pretty often as an extra blocker a lot this season and didn't for even one single play yesterday.

Shula gonna Shula

Shula gonna cost us the SB

Broncos gonna laugh as we do the same play(s) over and over and then even mention how they stopped us with 9 as 2 defenders were alway sfree just covering grass no one near em...

I feel they should be making fun of SHula instead of Cam and the offense...sure they played like poo but the game plan was obviously written with crayons and probably on TP....and here I thought Shula had upgraded to a Pen....still not pencil level OC yet much less digital.

1 hour ago, Fox007 said:

Shula gonna Shula

Shula gonna cost us the SB

Broncos gonna laugh as we do the same play(s) over and over and then even mention how they stopped us with 9 as 2 defenders were alway sfree just covering grass no one near em...

I feel they should be making fun of SHula instead of Cam and the offense...sure they played like poo but the game plan was obviously written with crayons and probably on TP....and here I thought Shula had upgraded to a Pen....still not pencil level OC yet much less digital.

Offense reverted back to the stone age, There needs to be somekind of shake up in the offense we have too much potential  & pride to play like that. 

I believe he came in for one jumbo package, and I'm mostly certain that was Stew's big first down run late. I seem to remember at least one, maybe two plays of heavily unbalanced line and olsen motioned over to the unbalanced side. Could be wrong, it's all a little hazy.

On the Shula front, Cam needs to learn to tune him out in big games when what we're doing isn't working. Be insubordinate, win the game, deal with Shula's tantrum after the game. It's better than losing because you're running iso and power every first down into a front that is expecting iso and power.

We need to run a no huddle attack. It would benefit this offense the most. It gives Cam a chance to wear defenses out and force them into making adjustments on the fly, which he can counter. Run out with two receivers and Greg, pick up a few first downs, make some quick subs, pick up some more, then slow it down in the redzone. Not saying for EVERY game, but we need to run it often, especially early in the first and third quarter. Get the defenses frustrated. And if Shula can ever learn that formation can create misdirection in itself, we'll be OK. There's a reason bootlegs work so well.

Archived