• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ealy made Super Bowl History

CelibatePimp

1 hour ago, PanthersBigD said:

I like where your head is at, but he's not a FA until 2018, right?

He either got released or will be released at the end of the year by Buffalo because he isn't a 3-4 fit. 

We run a 4-3. He went to college here. Maybe he wants a ring and to come home?

We can only hope. 

11 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

He either got released or will be released at the end of the year by Buffalo because he isn't a 3-4 fit. 

We run a 4-3. He went to college here. Maybe he wants a ring and to come home?

We can only hope. 

He's due a big roster bonus in March, so we should know by then. 

14 hours ago, bandu said:

i personally like William Hayes because I believe he's someone that we can afford  if he's healthy and would be a nice fit for the Panthers

Greg Hardy would be a pipe dream just like ziggy but definitely would shore up a glaring weakness at a fairly reasonable price

Muhammad Wilkerson is probably the most coveted FA 16' DE and if the Jets let him walk hes getting mad bank

so that would be my top three as of now, with William Hayes as the frontrunner taken all things into consideration 

There's JPP or Coples (low risk high reward)

6 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

When he got the sack and fumble I thought for sure we were going to ride that turnover into the endzone.

Clearly would have won the MVP of Super Bowl had we won.

I've said it about 17 times now, but I feel sorry rod the defense the way the offense played. Offense continued to put them in poor positions and let the Broncos o be in position to run non risky plays. Forcing Peyton to win this game was a huge key, sadly, the offense fuged everything up with their sad amount of turnovers, false starts, and piss poor pass block.

15 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

Shame he seemed to be in Rivera's doghouse (and with good reason at times) for most of the season. Really hope to see him starting next year and continuing to develop.

Not sure about the doghouse. Ron called him out (in the good way) several times early in the season for "doing the dirty work" that doesn't translate to stats. I think that he just got pushed to the back burner later in the season when Allen and CJ were both healthy. I would have liked to see him play more, but Ron loves a vet, and neither vet played bad enough to get replaced.

Archived