• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To Denver Fans pointing at Cam Newton for his behavior...

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Wolfpredator said:

As I mentioned a few times already today.  Denver has mainly trashy, obnoxious, POS fans.  Does not surprise me at all.  

I know right I had a friend on facebook message me repeatedly on facebook my phone and tried to troll my wall last night to the point i cussed her out and dropped her ass. 

4 hours ago, Even Janitor said:

Can you imagine if people got even 1% as animated over stuff like, oh I don't know, monetary and fiscal policy?  Or a thousand other things.  You know, the type of stuff that actually does impact their individual lives?

I bet if Beyonce and Coldplay and Bud Light got behind any of what your talking about then sure.

13 hours ago, 15 said:

Please explain. I would love to laugh at your ignorant opinion. Typical from a Falcons fan lol.

Ok so I was going to troll you for a while on this subject, but I just don't have the time. I don't think weed has anything to do with aggression, it was just a snarky comment that was intended to poke fun, that is all. 

Secondly, I am not, have never been, and don't plan on ever being a Falcons fan. So please remember that going forward. Should there be any further comments from you on that matter, and I will promptly let you know it's time to suck my penis balls.

1 hour ago, d-dave said:

Something that was pointed out about the Broncos players on si.com:

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/02/08/broncos-cam-newton-von-miller-trash-talk

They are still talking about Cam...even through they won the Super Bowl, get to meet the President, all the glory of winning the damn thing and they are STILL trashing on Cam.

What does that say?

Its called "rent-free living in the craniums, 24/7".

Hell, Cam still owns real estate in the heads of 99.99% of the fans of the SEC (more like 100% for Bama fans).

3 hours ago, d-dave said:

Something that was pointed out about the Broncos players on si.com:

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/02/08/broncos-cam-newton-von-miller-trash-talk

They are still talking about Cam...even through they won the Super Bowl, get to meet the President, all the glory of winning the damn thing and they are STILL trashing on Cam.

What does that say?

I didn't want to start a thread on it, but nearly every article I see is bashing Cam and not praising the Broncos. "Not so super cam" "Cam tapped out" "MVDefense".

Its not like Cam was solely blame for the loss. False starts, piss poor pass blocking, fumbles, and more. Also, tell me in what GOD DAMN universe Peyton manning or tom Brady would have broke their neck to jump on a fumble they made.

1 hour ago, Peppers90 NC said:

i dont know about the majority of the fans, but their players have been talking a lot of trash these last two days.

I've avoided talking to their fans over the last 2 days, so I have no idea how they have been.  I would imagine they would be even more unbearable but i'll pass on dealing with them.  I dropped dealing with them a week after we learned we were going to be playing them.  They are a complete waste of time to try and have a normal football conversation with and I can't imagine how they are after they win a game.  Fug all them clowns.  

Archived