• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeremy clearly missed the boob in this picture

Hotsauce

38 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

Black and White

#nipslip

image.jpeg

Either you need to see more boobies to learn the difference, or that Broncoette, or whatever they call them, needs to a) eat less, b) learn to hold in her tummy when wearing skimpy clothes, or c) give up cheerleading when visibly preggers. I'm amazed her pants stayed up.

30 minutes ago, xav8tor said:

Either you need to see more boobies to learn the difference, or that Broncoette, or whatever they call them, needs to a) eat less, b) learn to hold in her tummy when wearing skimpy clothes, or c) give up cheerleading when visibly preggers. I'm amazed her pants stayed up.

Your definition of the word needs to be revised, if you consider that "fat."  Not a thing wrong with that tummy.

Seriously though, egregious fouls involving twisting someones head and bringing them down that way need to be penalized more severely. It was clear that Talib wasn't going for a legitimate tackle there and went straight for the helmet which in my opinion warrants and ejection. If one of our guys did that I would say the same exact thing.

To preach player safety and then have a player deliberately twist and pull someone down by their head is outrageous and far more dangerous than a horse collar tackle. 

Archived