• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The real reason Cam Newton left the post game interview

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, CCS said:

Lol unlike you I'm actually a fan of the Panthers and not just a Cam Newton nutugger. I hate to break it to you but he is not infallible. If you really think that Cam isn't immature then you're delusional.

Man, I've been on this board since 2008. Miss me with that nut hugger garbage. Lol..."I'm a panthers fan unlike you...na na nana na" You're a panthers fan that doesn't like Cam, and waited for any moment to come to pounce on him. You don't like the way he plays. It's ok...there's plenty around the "fan base" just like you.

Do I think he's immature? I think he, like myself at age 26 have some growing up to do. Would I call him immature? No, not anymore mature or immature than any other guy his age. but I already know how it goes around here. Next year when we make it back to this stage and win it, you and others of your ilk will come on here boasting about how Cam has changed and matured. "I was right about him before but he's changed."

5 minutes ago, buxter said:

Buc fan chiming in.  

Fine season kitties.... really.   A really good SB too.  Imagine!

Then Cam bared himself for the world to see.  All of it.

A guy like Davis playing with a half an isle of Ace Hardware in his freaking arm and you back away from your own fumble like a girl scout?  

Then you sulk and walk out of a presser with the western hemisphere watching?  

Talk the talk. 

The entire organization and it's fans deserved better.

Again, great season, see you next year.

Doesn't sound like someone read the OP.

Oh, and just to emphasize how god awful of a poster CCS is, he is in a lock step with the same tired immaturity rhetoric from a division rival about our QB.

4 minutes ago, CCS said:

Sideline photos, excessive dabbing, excessive touchdown celebrations, the Hulk Hogan sideline stuff. All of that may have been cool for us, but if Matt Ryan, Jameis Winston, or Drew Brees did it you'd be lying if you said you wouldn't hate them.

I don't think words mean what you think they mean.

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

Doesn't sound like someone read the OP.

Oh, and just to emphasize how god awful of a poster CCS is, he is in a lock step with the same tired immaturity rhetoric from a division rival about our QB.

Thanks for more of the same tiring immature rhetoric. Hope you enjoy it. It's defined the whole post season for you.

Oh lawd, we've got a Buc fan in here. Funny, since the Bucs have pretty much said they were going to copy us and have "fun".

With all that being said, we know where everyone stands now; from opposing fans, players, to even our own "fans." Cam and the Panthers need to go out there and basically play with a screw you attitude. None of these guys or gals are our friends, so let's go out there and dominate with no apologies.

Poo happens guys

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Peyton-Manning-storms-off-Super-Bowl-field-Is-h?urn=nfl,218314

Peyton Manning(notes) didn't shake hands with New Orleans Saints players after his Indianapolis Colts lost 31-17 in Super Bowl XLIV. Apparently some think this is a sign of poor sportsmanship from the NFL's greatest player. It's not.

Walking off the field without congratulatingDrew Brees(notes) may go against our misguided notion of what sportsmanship should be, but it wasn't at all disrespectful or bitter. It shows how much Peyton Manning wanted to win the game. And who can argue about that? 

The Bucs? Who the hell are the Bucs and why are they in this thread? What did they do last year that was worth a s**t? 

As for CCS, go f**k yourself. No ones buying it anymore. Everyone here sees through your garbage. With Cam at the helm, you rather this team lose than win. You enjoy seeing Cam fail in every possible way. It's precisely why you are so quick to jump on him after a loss. This is what you want. Now the question is, why? I'm positive it's because you would rather a QB that looked like Andrew Luck or Andy Dalton. Maybe you rather have a Carson Palmer or Derek Carr? 

8 minutes ago, teeray said:

Poo happens guys

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Peyton-Manning-storms-off-Super-Bowl-field-Is-h?urn=nfl,218314

Peyton Manning(notes) didn't shake hands with New Orleans Saints players after his Indianapolis Colts lost 31-17 in Super Bowl XLIV. Apparently some think this is a sign of poor sportsmanship from the NFL's greatest player. It's not.

Walking off the field without congratulatingDrew Brees(notes) may go against our misguided notion of what sportsmanship should be, but it wasn't at all disrespectful or bitter. It shows how much Peyton Manning wanted to win the game. And who can argue about that? 

Hmmmmm, now what cold possibly be the difference here? One guy fails to show "sportsmanship" and he gets a pass. Another guy fails to show "sportsmanship" and is trashed by the media and some of his own "fans". Disclaimer, one of those guys is white, the other isn't. Guess which one got the pass. 

48 minutes ago, buxter said:

Buc fan chiming in.  

Fine season kitties.... really.   A really good SB too.  Imagine!

Then Cam bared himself for the world to see.  All of it.

A guy like Davis playing with a half an isle of Ace Hardware in his freaking arm and you back away from your own fumble like a girl scout?  

Then you sulk and walk out of a presser with the western hemisphere watching?  

Talk the talk. 

The entire organization and it's fans deserved better.

Again, great season, see you next year.

Hey Bucs fan, welcome!  Do tell what you have been up to since January 3rd when you got your pansy azzes beaten 38-10?

32 minutes ago, teeray said:

Poo happens guys

Yeah and Cam went to Peyton after the game and Peyton said "he was extremely humble and couldn't have been nicer" 

there is a pic of them with cam smiling congratulating him. 

Cam hates the media and who can really blame him. Cam just needs to learn to be fake as fug at the podium however stupid it is. 

4 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Yeah and Cam went to Peyton after the game and Peyton said "he was extremely humble and couldn't have been nicer" 

there is a pic of them with cam smiling congratulating him. 

Cam hates the media and who can really blame him. Cam just needs to learn to be fake as fug at the podium however stupid it is. 

That's what I'm not getting. People totally glossed over what took place between Cam and Peyton on the field, totally missing hearing Chris Harris taunt him and the team but harping on the fact that he was devastated after the biggest loss of his career and walked out of a press conference after answering every question. From now on, he should just pull a Marshawn Lynch when he's not in the mood. 

Archived