• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Big congrats to the Broncos

Jeremy Igo

Gotta hand it to Denver, their defense came and played lights out.  They completely stifled and shut down our offense.  Our defense gave our offense plenty of opportunities to score but Denver seemed to always come away with big plays right when they needed too ( kinda reminds me of how our defense has been most of the season ).  Another thing is....we basically played one of the worst game's on offense that we have all season.  Basically everything that could have went wrong, did.  I have been saying all week that if we make mistakes, we won't be able to overcome it with how Denver has been playing on defense.  If we played a clean, turnover free game, I still feel as though we would have won at the end of it all.  

Hats off to Denver...again, not going to hate on them or cry about them beating us.  They did it fair and square.  With that said, Fug Talib....he is one dirty POS and if I believed in Karma I would hope he had whatever bad sheit he has coming to him in for the form of a career ending injury.  Seriously, fug that guy.  Also, fug 90% of Denver's fans.  They are one obnoxious and cocky group of people.  Most of them guys are nearly impossible to have a real football discussion with and they can all jump off the side of a bridge for all I care.  Wife and I have actually discussed moving out to Colorado a few times in our life....that is officially never going to happen.  I couldn't handle being around a bunch of Orange Jersey Wearing Denver fans all the time.  Fug all them pieces of sheit.  

My 1st post here.

Great to see some fans are gracious in defeat. Broncos fans have been on the other end of this many times, as you all know. It's definitely a hard pill to swallow. But you all should feel positive moving forward. You have a badass team who is quite young and with excellent coaching. I have no doubts you'll get a few more cracks at this thing in the near future. 

For those fans who can only complain about calls, non-calls, their players, coaches, whatever. Just let it go. I used to make 101 excuses when the Broncos lost their Superbowls. It doesn't make it feel any better. Just continue to support your team and enjoy the ride. You guys still had a fabulous season. 

32 minutes ago, Myle Hi said:

My 1st post here.

Great to see some fans are gracious in defeat. Broncos fans have been on the other end of this many times, as you all know. It's definitely a hard pill to swallow. But you all should feel positive moving forward. You have a badass team who is quite young and with excellent coaching. I have no doubts you'll get a few more cracks at this thing in the near future. 

For those fans who can only complain about calls, non-calls, their players, coaches, whatever. Just let it go. I used to make 101 excuses when the Broncos lost their Superbowls. It doesn't make it feel any better. Just continue to support your team and enjoy the ride. You guys still had a fabulous season. 

thanks for being classy and not an asshat like every other bronco fan we've had show up recently.

1 hour ago, Myle Hi said:

My 1st post here.

Congrats on the win. Both defenses played well, but you guys made the plays that mattered most.  We'll see ya next year in Denver 

Congrats...after rewatching...maybe the most boring superbowl ive ever seen. both offenses just poo themselves and literally it was a penalty parade on the panthers side. football is whack as fug. sticking to combat sports from now on. bye bye NFL

17 hours ago, Myle Hi said:

My 1st post here.

Classy post. Broncos were the better team and made the plays they had to make.

I believe this will be a huge learning experience, especially for the younger guys on the team. It's one thing to get to the big game, but winning it is a whole different deal. They know that now, and they'll be hungry to get back on this stage. Keep Pounding! 

New poster, but obviously a Broncos fan. I came on here after reading the boards to say thank you for all the classy posts that mostly came out of this. There will always be those kids that try to blame outside sources like acts of god, refs, etc, but most of you know and respect what the Broncos D came with.

For those really criticizing the refs, for all the no-called holds the panthers did just trying to keep our LBs down and off CAM, it could have been much MUCH worse on you. 

In any case, i'm not here to jab anyone. I really respect the Panthers and to be honest I fully expect them in SB 51. A lot of great players, and a wonderful QB who although kind of a cocky young punk, has a lot of talent. I think he will mature into the leader Carolina needs him to be, and be a great representative of the Panthers organization.

I wish you all well in future years, and if we have a remote chance of getting out D line back maybe we will see you again soon in SB 51 :)

19 minutes ago, Broncs4lyfe said:

For those really criticizing the refs, for all the no-called holds the panthers did just trying to keep our LBs down and off CAM, it could have been much MUCH worse on you. 

In any case, i'm not here to jab anyone.

I would leave this type of line out of an introductory post next time.  I look at it like a stealth shot at warranted criticism on our board.  It would be like if one of our fans responded with:

"For all the no-called penalties the broncos did just trying to keep our offense and defense from winning the game, it could have been much MUCH worse on you."

Oops...guess I just responded with it didn't I?

8 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

I would leave this type of line out of an introductory post next time.  I look at it like a stealth shot at warranted criticism on our board.  It would be like if one of our fans responded with:

"For all the no-called penalties the broncos did just trying to keep our offense and defense from winning the game, it could have been much MUCH worse on you."

Oops...guess I just responded with it didn't I?

It would, if your response was valid, but its not so i'm not worried about it :) All i'm saying was your O-Line was "holding on for dear life"... Literally. Go watch the game again.. its almost every play. You'd be playing at your 1 yard line all day with the holding they did.

So don't go back and complain about an incomplete pass on a review when it was actually an incomplete pass that the whole world can see, and a few minor missed calls when they didn't call legitimate holding calls all game.

Opps.. guess I just responded back didn't I? Get Rekt.

2 minutes ago, Broncs4lyfe said:

It would, if your response was valid, but its not so i'm not worried about it :) All i'm saying was your O-Line was "holding on for dear life"... Literally. Go watch the game again.. its almost every play. You'd be playing at your 1 yard line all day with the holding they did.

So don't go back and complain about an incomplete pass on a review when it was actually an incomplete pass that the whole world can see, and a few minor missed calls when they didn't call legitimate holding calls all game.

Opps.. guess I just responded back didn't I? Get Rekt.

Thank you for your donation to St. Jude Children's Hospital.  

Your true intent is duly noted.

Archived