• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Big congrats to the Broncos

Jeremy Igo

18 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

it's time like this that shows he's got a lot ways to grow still

With KB in this would have been a completely different game, I would love to see this offense with a legit game breaker on offense. Do you think we go offense in the draft or Defense? Ealy looked great today, and may have secured one of the starting DE spots going forward.

35 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Wade Phillips took Mike Shula out behind the woodshed. It was a massacre.

Yes, this.

I'm very relieved Phillips won assistant coach of the year last night and not Shula.  Can you imagine if it had been Shula last night and then we gut beat like this today?  Phillips called a great game, and the Denver D executed.  The Denver D earned that W.

I admit to being angry and salty.  I hoped we would play our game. We made to many mistakes. In some areas, we lost the game all on our own. 

And I was really wrong about theDenver defense. They were super impressive. I thought we would do better,  but we just weren't. They killed on the edges all night. 

Congratulations to the Broncos. One of the good things about this is the bandwagon fans and trolls aught to clear out.  

12 minutes ago, Jacob said:

Lol come on kid. I've been a Panthers fan since the inaugural season. Saw the Panthers play at Death Valley in the first season. Sorry I'm not some brain dead retard like a lot of people on this forum.

No kid over here..I just stand behind my QB whether we win or lose..he is human..he has emotions..just because you were waiting for that moment to restart the negativity because he couldn't remain strong in front of thousands of people and answer questions then you do you..I will however continue to support him and not dog him in his one of his lowest moment..

The thing though he can't win with the public  nor with his own fan base..and thats sad indeed..

"Sweeeeet Caroline"..

Congrats to the Broncos they played better than we did. I hope it will not be another 13 years before we get back here, however I'm not so sure with this team. We have lots of questions on the team moving forward. The refs did Fug us, we fugged ourselves too. It was a fun ride, maybe we will be back in two or three years, and be smarter for it.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Peyton Manning got his happy ending.  I'm okay with that.

Us?  We're still in great shape.  Looking forward to next season.

glad u r so nice .. F - Manning!!!...I have waited for this since the 2003 team u mean  I have to wait 12 more years again! ??

Archived