• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Massive Addition Coming to Carowinds in 2016-2017

chknwing

Carowinds is going to be bringing back some of that old carnival feel to the park.  they have gathered a collection of flat rides and will be adding them to the park over the next 2 seasons.  Seeing how everything has been getting bigger/newer, its going to be nice to see some nostalgic rides come to Carowinds.

"After extensive rehabs, five of the rides are heading to Carowinds outside Charlotte, N.C."

http://www.latimes.com/travel/themeparks/la-trb-cedar-fair-flat-rides-20160206-story.html

Top Scan

Huss Troika

Breakdance

Music Express

Wave Swinger

my 13 yo kid spent most of last summer at Carowinds, went on the new coaster something like 70 times. I don't think this stuff is as much his cup of tea but the more rides, the smaller the lines, the better things are.

I get a little sicky feeling on the snoopy coaster these days so personally um no thanks to all of them, but good on them for doing this. Would really much rather see that arcade have more old school games so I can waste some time out of the sun.

Archived