• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deangelo Williams picks....

Jeremy Igo

well... D-Lo..I now know U - R a Be_otch!! I use to be one of your bigger fans and supporters!! So hearing this actions just shows your true colors... so now I see why your games went subpar it wasnt the line it was just u being a lazy, whiney be-otch!.. when u could have been be a good solid running back for us.. Good Luck In Pittsburgh! Maybe you we win the AFC so we can beat u next year and put some more salt in those tears!

4 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

let's also not forget that he got paid a shitload of money to pace up and down the sidelines in sweats drinking gatorade here

Holy poo, a London67/Nicks to the Colts/I mean he was found guilty sighting! 

Wow bitter. Deangelo, this organization gave you the opportunity to be the player you are today. They made you a rich man and many fans still like you and  wish you were part of this. Some still pull for you to be successful. This organization and it's fans deserve better. Grow up.  I am embarrassed for you. Smh.

12 hours ago, ncmonzta said:

My name is ncmonzta, and I used to be a Deangelo Williams supporter.

I'd like to take this time to apologize to @CRA. You were right.  FDB! #keeppounding 

kmiYp4.gif

Team dumps him, Stewart becomes the lead dog....and the team is 17-1 and in the SuperBowl.

I get him being salty.  But even I am surprised he isn't showing his support for Stewart, Tolbert, Fozzy, etc.  

He had a great year in Pitt.  Hope when Bell comes back they don't bring back his old ass backup back..which isn't actually a given like DeAngelo thinks.   Was a fan of early DeAngelo play....not a fan of his.  Especially that social media created version of him....never thought he was that cool of dude that fans loved because his social media team interacted with fans.  Rumor mill always said he wasn't that dude.

Archived