• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Show some Love thread for: Peanut, Bene, Silatolu, Brockel, KB13, Nate Chandler, Devonta Wallace, Melvin White, etc...

Hotsauce

Undoubtedly these guys in one way or another helped our team this year.  Whether it be on the field, on the sidelines, on the practice squad, or in the locker room; credit is due to these guys for making the Panthers who they are today.

I can reflect back to my elementary school days, where I was a starter for my YMCA youth basketball team.  We only had two losses on the year, we made it to the championship game where we were playing the team who handed us those L's in the regular season.  I broke my arm skateboarding two days before the championship game.  From the bench in street clothes, I watched my team rally around my loss and win the Championship game. I can still remember the bittersweet feeling. 

So, props to each of you guys who helped the Panthers get to where they are today!  

I can agree with most of those playing a important part in this years success. But Richie Brockel ain't one of them.  Unless he stole Shulas old playbook and Shula had to create a new one which led to this years much improved offense

I can't think of a thing he's done in several years to garner a spot on the 53

32 minutes ago, Cuttinedge said:

I can agree with most of those playing a important part in this years success. But Richie Brockel ain't one of them.  Unless he stole Shulas old playbook and Shula had to create a new one which led to this years much improved offense

I can't think of a thing he's done in several years to garner a spot on the 53

But...but...but....Annexation of Puerto Rico in 2011!!

1 hour ago, Jangler said:

Panthers-coach-Newton-will-start-vs-Miam

Thank you Jimmy for being you, never change!

You know you may be saying that in jest, but if you think about it, if Jimmy was decent or pretty good and we go like 6-10 or some poo that year, someone else could have drafted cam, we might have ended up with Jake Locker , Blaine Gabbert, or Christian Ponder. Or possibly have stuck with Jimmy and drafted AJ , PP, or Julio instead. So in a way, without him we may never have gotten cam.

6 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

You know you may be saying that in jest, but if you think about it, if Jimmy was decent or pretty good and we go like 6-10 or some poo that year, someone else could have drafted cam, we might have ended up with Jake Locker , Blaine Gabbert, or Christian Ponder. Or possibly have stuck with Jimmy and drafted AJ , PP, or Julio instead. So in a way, without him we may never have gotten cam.

No jest, no jesting allowed. I'm a Notre Dame fan, and I hated the pick. Went just the way I knew it would go. 

With all do respect. We wouldn't be in the position if it weren't for me. I ran into Rivera at Walmart and told him about this kid at Auburn. So if I hadn't brought it to their attention, the Panthers may never had taken a look at Cam.

I don't like to toot my own horn. Which is why I never brought this up before. But yea...It's all me.

Archived