• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith Sr - I never thought the Panthers would play this well

Jeremy Igo

Dude kept us relevant for years, hopefully next year Bal is healthy and you get a shot at a ring, you deserve it 

Can't tell if there are more smitty haters then Cam haters nowadays

the smith had to leave for us to make it to a superbowl is retarded, locker room cancer retarded, we did make the superbowl,NFCCG,and playoffs several times with him on the team......It was a money issue point blank 

21 hours ago, RelaxImaPro said:

Did you know Harrison Ford went off script and ad libbed that part?  The original line was just the generic "I love you"  "I love you too", then he gets frozen in carbonite.  Ford was like "nah fug that, that's not Han Solo... that's cheesy as hell".  Lucas told him that's the way it was, then Ford proceeded to rebel and surprise everyone with the "I know" line during filming.  Pissed George Lucas off at first but he eventually gave in once everyone on set agreed it was much better.

Things like that are a huge reason why the prequels weren't anywhere near as good.  George Lucas had complete authority over everything and no one dared challenge his word or offer constructive criticism to his vision in order to improve things.  He'd become something of an egomaniac after all the success of the OT.

I've read before that Harrison Ford really disliked the Han Solo character and had no intention of ever playing the role again (primarily because George Lucas writes horrible screen plays).  Supposedly, he was convinced to come back for one last shot because (1) money and (2) he was promised that the character was going away forever this time.

Archived