• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Epic 26min Video of 2015-2016 Highlights

Dunzo

Pretty good but too long and too many different songs for me. This video is still my favorite one for this season :

Here's the highlight video of this season's panthers that has the actual most views, and its not even close in terms of how many views it has compared to any other panther highlight video on youtube. Strangely enough its not one of my favorites, mainly because they keep going back to that one scence of cam dabbing at the hornets game a million times and it gets old b/c its just replaying the same damn clip over and over again. The actual football highlights are pretty decent though.

Watching that kinda reminded me that we didn't blow people out all year. We came on so strong at the end and in the playoffs that we seem untouchable now, but seeing how many times were were playing from behind brought me to Earth a bit about the SB. Still certain we'll win in dominating fashion though.

Archived