• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cecil, "Cam is only scratching the surface"

ctrcat

23 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Cecil looks like a Dad you dont mess with.  I bet he Joe Jackson'd them boys a few times.

Reminds me of my old man.

Haha, Cam probably needed to be Joe Jacked a few times growing up. I know I did. I'm just glad I had my mom there to nurture me when my pop did what he had to do. 

It's rare that young people grow up with both parents in the household today... much less being from College Park. Get the feeling that the only thing that strikes fear in the heart of Cam is his Dad... or worse, "Moms."

Glad to hear him speak so highly of the Panther's organization. I know he's no longer with us but they should send Marty Hurney a ring for this one. 

1 hour ago, Kakarot said:

Haha, Cam probably needed to be Joe Jacked a few times growing up. I know I did. I'm just glad I had my mom there to nurture me when my pop did what he had to do. 

Same here.  I remember the time I lied to my dad.  It also happened to be the last time.  I walked on my toes for 3 days he kicked my butt so hard.

Archived