• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peyton Manning Knows...

Jeremy Igo

The Denver Broncos QB Peyton Manning with the best line thus far describing the Carolina Panthers as he gets ready for #SB50

Posted by

Chris Clark Sports

on Sunday, January 31, 2016

Just now, The Huddler said:

10 years ago

Rivera is 10 years smarter

Manning 10 years older

C'mon Huddler you know me better than that.  I was just adding on to Mr Scots post.

In no way shape or form do I think the Chicago/Indy Super Bowl has any sway over this game at all.  

Similar people is all, Rivera, Peyton

2 minutes ago, pstall said:

Only thing Denver can try and do is old 1980s ball control. Chew up 5mins or more a drive and keep Panthers offense off the field. 

I don't see that happening. 

They are NOT running on our defense....we have not given up 100 yds in a game for 5 straight games.  And we shut down good running games in Seattle and Arizona.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think that's a lot of people.

A guy I work with, who I assumed was a confirmed Panthers fan (from quite a few conversations), shocked me when he said he was torn about the game because he's a huge Manning fan. 

I like Manning too, but I want revenge for those Nationwide commercials. That damn jingle is still rattling around inside my head.

Archived