• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolins vs Denver Fan Sendoff Comparisons...

Jeremy Igo

I was in Charlotte Saturday. It was such a beautiful sight seeing the city covered in in Panther blue and black. There was Panther items being sold on every corner, and a ton of people buying everything up. I even managed to get me a couple shirts while out there. 

1 hour ago, KSpan said:

This Carolina team and the fans remind me an awful lot of this year's Royals team, whose World Series parade and rally literaly  shut down KC and had an attendance of around 800,000. I hope Charlotte gets the same opportunity.

I hope it happens, just like that!

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I watched the time lapse video of that on the Observer site. It was like watching ants go to war.

Related: Voth tweeted that the secondary took the "Thieves Avenue" sign with them to California.

As Tre Boston said, thievery is a way of life.

Funny to hear Norman refer to Thieves Avenue.  They've had a few signs above their locker rooms this year.  I wish i could have that visor he gave out.  thats pretty cool. he talks about a sea of people at the rally at the 10;40 mark too.

Archived