• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looks like I'm not the only one

chknwing

20 hours ago, djangel said:

The kind that don't beg for sure!  Maybe if 10% of your posts were not garbage I'll be inclined to give you a $1.  Start a new gofundme for next year, only requirement is to improve your topics.  I'll be reading (maybe?).

Woah Woah. Uncle @Chknwing took 3 trains and walked 10 Miles both ways to get the Tailgate Bojangles because others were closed. I would calm down on the Garbage Post... its more like 5% not Garbage.. but hey.. he has more fans than you.

55 minutes ago, csx said:

“There are friends and family (members) who want me to go the game,” Good said. “Donations may come from fans who want me at the Super Bowl as well. They mean that from the bottom of their hearts.”

Well, if you are going to expect others to pay for your trip then there is some reasonable level of expectation that you are there for photos or autographs if that is what fans of his would like.

Yea if people pay for his trip and poo then he better do more than pose for a picture...I'd have him on his damn knees for some oral and poo...but seriously yea dood better damn well shape up if he gets sent to the SB...it's a very bad look to have one of our "super fans" have a bad rep and be a well known jerk.

Personally I just said I dont' get it...all that is beyond me and I wouldn't give a penny to anyone else to go to the SB...unless I was a billionaire and then I'd honestly try to get as many fans to Cali as possible/reasonable to help support the team...I'd start with those cancer patients and their families first though.

1 hour ago, Fox007 said:

Fans want to take pics with "super fans" dressed up?

uhhh.....

then get mad when dressed up for Halloween fan is a jerk or wants to leave?

Most people are assholes whether they are dressed up or not...and clearly his motivation is to get noticed by the big boards at the game and the TV cameras so he stands out in the crowd for the viewers at home....I'd be confused as to why other fans would want a picture with me too...and autographs? uhhhhh

I guess I don't get people either way, I'd never ask some dressed up regular dood for an autograph or a pic.

Find PhillyB and take a pic with him he seems to enjoy it....he's got a beard...that's something.

I'd love to take a picture with PhillyB.

On January 31, 2016 at 0:20 PM, thebigcat said:

I'm not going to lie, I sit near him and he kind of rubs me the wrong way. My boy is fascinated with him and wanted me to get him a picture next to him, the man basically didn't even respond to me while I am standing next to him. Props to being a superfan and perhaps he was having an off day but it bummed my boy out

I bet he smells ripe during those hot September and October

Archived