• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looks like I'm not the only one

chknwing

2 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

He called out Warren Sapp & their d-line. 

Yeah, couldn't remember exactly what he said.  I was at the game and knew it fired the Bucs up.  Up to that point, we were pretty much having our way with them.

But it just added to the Cardiac Cats image.

I still remember when Tony Saragoosa (spelling?) made fun of him winning a truck.  I think he ended up getting a truck after the media stepped in.  Anyway, I think he is a great fan booster and as long as he isn't interfering with anyone trying to watch the game, let him do it and don't put him down for it.  He is more respectful that most I've seen dressed at games.

17 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

That wasn't him, I was at that game, it was someone in his row, bald white dude, basically called out simeon rice

Huh.  I had thought all this time it was him.  I remember looking at the megatron when it was said and seeing Catman and thinking it was him that said it.  I hadn't really been looking at the screen until I heard what was said.  The camera must have caught him just as I looked up. 

Then again, it's been over 12 years and I could be having old man brain farts.

13 hours ago, Gregg S said:

Surprised no one has brought up that he nearly cost us the home game against Tampa Bay in '03.  We were up by something like 12 or 13 points in the 3rd and they had that stupid thing where they let a few fans say something over the PA.  I can't remember exactly what he said, but it fired up the Bucs (think it included the phrase "kicking your ass") and they actually came back after that and took the lead. Jake had to laed a last minute drive to win the game.  I've not thought much of him since.

Oh, and that was the last time they ever did the fan comments thing, too.

I remember that ... but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Catman

Fans want to take pics with "super fans" dressed up?

uhhh.....

then get mad when dressed up for Halloween fan is a jerk or wants to leave?

Most people are assholes whether they are dressed up or not...and clearly his motivation is to get noticed by the big boards at the game and the TV cameras so he stands out in the crowd for the viewers at home....I'd be confused as to why other fans would want a picture with me too...and autographs? uhhhhh

I guess I don't get people either way, I'd never ask some dressed up regular dood for an autograph or a pic.

Find PhillyB and take a pic with him he seems to enjoy it....he's got a beard...that's something.

49 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

uhhh.....

Most people are assholes whether they are dressed up or not...and clearly his motivation is to get noticed by the big boards at the game and the TV cameras so he stands out in the crowd for the viewers at home....I'd be confused as to why other fans would want a picture with me too...and autographs? uhhhhh

I guess I don't get people either way, I'd never ask some dressed up regular dood for an autograph or a pic.

Find PhillyB and take a pic with him he seems to enjoy it....he's got a beard...that's something.

“There are friends and family (members) who want me to go the game,” Good said. “Donations may come from fans who want me at the Super Bowl as well. They mean that from the bottom of their hearts.”

Well, if you are going to expect others to pay for your trip then there is some reasonable level of expectation that you are there for photos or autographs if that is what fans of his would like.

51 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

uhhh.....

He markets his own bobble head doll. He enjoys his "celebrity". 

Archived