• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looks like I'm not the only one

chknwing

56 minutes ago, chknwing said:

awesome 1st post. go troll another forum. we dont like your kind here.

The kind that don't beg for sure!  Maybe if 10% of your posts were not garbage I'll be inclined to give you a $1.  Start a new gofundme for next year, only requirement is to improve your topics.  I'll be reading (maybe?).

7 hours ago, Kevin Greene said:

Then stop dressing up like it's Halloween.

How much must it suck having the seat behind his hair? Down n front!

I'm with you man. I stood and watched others want his picture at one of the games this year......he acted like a tool to all of them. Like you said, stop dressing like it's Halloween if you don't want the attention. 

18 minutes ago, ickmule said:

I'm with you man. I stood and watched others want his picture at one of the games this year......he acted like a tool to all of them. Like you said, stop dressing like it's Halloween if you don't want the attention. 

He only wants attention from the team and the media. 

Surprised no one has brought up that he nearly cost us the home game against Tampa Bay in '03.  We were up by something like 12 or 13 points in the 3rd and they had that stupid thing where they let a few fans say something over the PA.  I can't remember exactly what he said, but it fired up the Bucs (think it included the phrase "kicking your ass") and they actually came back after that and took the lead. Jake had to laed a last minute drive to win the game.  I've not thought much of him since.

Oh, and that was the last time they ever did the fan comments thing, too.

Just now, Gregg S said:

Surprised no one has brought up that he nearly cost us the home fame against Tampa Bay in '03.  We were up by something like 12 or 13 points in the 3rd and they had that stupid thing where they let a few fans say something over the PA.  I can't remember exactly what he said, but it fired up the Bucs (think it included the phrase "kicking your ass") and they actually came back after that and took the lead. Jake had to laed a last minute drive to win the game.  I've not thought much of him since.

Oh, and that was the last time they ever did the fan comments thing, too.

He called out Warren Sapp & their d-line. 

Archived