• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How dangerous is it to go to an Eagles game as an opposing fan?

TheSaint

dont do anything stupid like cheer loudly or stand up when the saints do something good. and camden isnt that bad...well where the Susquanna Bank Center is anyway. just dont get lost there at night.

you'll be right in my back yard. enjoy!

you hear horror stories.

What about if you dont go decked out in opposing gear, but still cheer for your team? Id think the greatest danger would be leaving the stadium after throwing the Eagles a beatdown, with that teams gear on.

Just saw that Dave Matthews is playing in Camden, NJ Sat/Sun and the Saints are playing Sunday.

Would be a hell of a twofer weekend, but i need to survive. And the wife doesnt need to much stress.

Standard Aint fan attire should keep those Iggle fans guessing.

sloppy_aints.jpg

Get used to chants from the whole stadium calling you an asshole every time they see you anywhere in the stadium if you wear anything representing the opposing team.....honestly.

Was there in 04, at the new stadium, and it wasn't pretty. Hell, they were fighting each other a few rows in front of me before the game even started. As someone else mentioned, the parking lots are a no no, unless you go incognito.

Just remember......they aren't the only team in the NFL with a magistrate and holding cell for no reason. :D

Archived