• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Number One/Numero Uno

tarheelblue89

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Saturday Night at 10 ET on HBO PPV.

There is also a great fight between Chris John and Rocky Juarez on the under card, which their first fight ended in a draw.

Pretty pumped, 24/7 finale is on Friday Night. I've always been a fan of Money May, but I just think that Marquez doesn't get enough cred.

I'm going with Marquez by split.

I can't wait, I will definitely be pulling for Marquez, I've been a fan of his for a while. Too many people hate on FMJ but he is great boxer it will not be easy for Marquez

But I think with his heart & fighting for his country on Mexican Indep day if he he fights the right fight IE (don't be overly aggressive) he could squeak out a SD.

Marquez SD

I want to see May win. I want to see Mayweather vs Pacquiao so bad.

Ther's a very real chance Manny will not get past Cotto.

Even if both win a FMJ vs Pac fight will be tough to make considering both think of themselves as #1 P4P, I don't they would come to financial terms

That fight might go down as a should of happend but never did like Bowe vs Lewis

Pacquiao has to get by Cotto which won't be easy at all. I'm sure he's glad his connections didn't book a fight with Mosley because IMO Mosley would win that fight.

It wont especially since there are rumblings that Roach wants Manny to train in Mexico so he can get quality Sparring that mimic Cotto but Manny on the advice of his agent wants to train in the Philippines were he will not be able to get the quality sparing like he would if he was in Mexico

Pacquaio wouldn't stand a chance. This was just a complete ass whooping, he is P4P best.

EDIT: God, I love Boxing. That Interview is the reason why this sport is better than MMA.

I would love to see Mosley and Money fight. Same size, pretty much same type of fighter, would be an awesome fight. Something tells me it will never happen though.

Archived