• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Broncos enjoying the underdog role

Jeremy Igo

I'm not sure this is something we should make light of as it's something our team has used as motivation all year long and we've seen how it has worked.

I'm not saying I think we're going to lose because of that, but it's not something I would dismiss either, not with how Rivera has used it to motivate his guys all year long and has openly spoke about how it has helped the team stay focused this year.

2 minutes ago, fieryprophet said:

I said they would beat the Patriots. I also said I would rather see Peyton vs. our defense than Brady. Broncos fans can kick rocks.

And let's not forget that we were treated in much the same fashion. You can't beat so and so. You won't beat them in the playoffs. I don't see them slowing down Fitzgerald/Brown/Floyd. 17-1 now. With much more convincing wins against IMO more talented teams. 

I can't remember what Denver board it is was on but someone started a thread about how they could have designed runs for Peyton Manning or something as a wrinkle for us to plan for.

Important to remember folks....marijuana is legal in Denver.  Don't do drugs kids.  You say crazy things.  

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

I can't remember what Denver board it is was on but someone started a thread about how they could have designed runs for Peyton Manning or something as a wrinkle for us to plan for.

Important to remember folks....marijuana is legal in Denver.  Don't do drugs kids.  You say crazy things.  

Could you imagine what would happen if Peyton took off? Their passing offense is built around the quick throw, so our LBs won't be dropping near as deep, and we know how quickly Luke, TD and Shaq can close ground. Holy moly...I don't know if PM would walk away from that one.

9 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

I'm not sure this is something we should make light of as it's something our team has used as motivation all year long and we've seen how it has worked.

I'm not saying I think we're going to lose because of that, but it's not something I would dismiss either, not with how Rivera has used it to motivate his guys all year long and has openly spoke about how it has helped the team stay focused this year.

Yep this team is at its best when they're the underdog. I feel like so many here and just talking to others have already chalked up the W.

I really hope all the negative comments made about this team throughout the year is enough to carry them through these last 2 weeks.

Denver didn't get to the SuperBowl by accident. They have a HOF QB playing in his last ever game which will have those guys amped up to make sure he goes out on top. Plus that embarrassing SB loss from 2 seasons ago is still fresh in their minds.

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

giphy.gif

Archived