• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's Happening Dot Gif

Jeremy Igo

20 minutes ago, Skydivingcows said:

Why does it appear that the Broncos Mane was painted in our end zone originally.  Did they forget about us?

Also, there is one dedicated fan about 20 rows up, right side of endzone.  Who could he be?

They accidentally started painting it on the visitor side.  Had to stop and redo the broncos one on the home side of the field. 

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25465697/the-super-bowl-grounds-crew-forgot-to-paint-an-end-zone-for-the-panthers

Just now, cptx said:

That has to be one of the most overlooked benefits of playing in a Super Bowl... Having your teams logo plastered on another teams field.

It makes me glad that Charlotte won't be hosting one any time soon.

Well, I bet if you asked a Saints fan, they are probably used to having other teams take over their stadium

Yep... this was my exact reaction when I saw this on Twitter. "OH MY GOD IT'S REALLY HAPPENING I'M GOING TO LITERALLY THROW UP"

I just can't comprehend this. We're in the Super Bowl. I'm just going along like there's another big game in 10 days but it's like my brain isn't realizing THIS IS IT ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST LIFELONG DREAMS MAY WELL BE COMING TRUE. I don't even know what I'm saying right now.

This feeling is amazing.

33 minutes ago, cptx said:

Exactly. I would absolutely hate that

Imagine if it was a divisional rival.

I still recall Kappy poking fun of Cams Superman pose as he ran into the endzone in our stadium in the playoffs a few years back.  Rather nice that we could beat them to a superbowl win and do it in their stadium.  Perhaps most people don't remember, but this team used to be our divisional rival.  I still hate them.

Now that I think about it, we also wore black jerseys with black pants... between that and wearing it in the Denver blowout in '12 I don't know if I ever want to see that combo again.

Archived