• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers practice crowd

Jeremy Igo

24 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Negative. I can't afford to go that early if I go at all. 

If I am there, I am on the field for the game. 

How in the world has no one in the organization or one of the players ponied up the cash for you to be there? Seems like a drop in the bucket for them vs the value of having your talents on hand. If I had big money like them I'd fly you out and make you my personal fluffer... I mean photographer. 

10 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

definitely will break records. I would say 30% more people. 

It's going to be more than that I think.  I think people who were slow to jump fully on the bandwagon will be in full force.  Gonna be at least 50% more.

Last year driving from Atlanta, was the first time I noticed other Panther fans on the highway that didn't have NC tags.  I saw a few Auburn/Carolina fans. I also  think the we are going to snatch up all the unaffiliated, all the kids of the Redskins parents who didn't really want to be redskin fans, and a few more fence riders.

6 minutes ago, Zcustom said:

How in the world has no one in the organization or one of the players ponied up the cash for you to be there? Seems like a drop in the bucket for them vs the value of having your talents on hand. If I had big money like them I'd fly you out and make you my personal fluffer... I mean photographer. 

Not a matter of money. A matter of getting a field pass. 

18 minutes ago, Panthers_Lover said:

I think training camp is going to be WILD ... last year was a record 77,600+ (58% over 2014). This year will be nuts!

I still remember how crazy it was at Fan Fest. No one was prepared logistically for 55000 people.

That team was coming off an 8(!) win season.

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Negative. I can't afford to go that early if I go at all. 

If I am there, I am on the field for the game. 

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Not a matter of money. A matter of getting a field pass. 

Wait... What? 

Archived