• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Underrated games thread

The Faceless

As one of my first contributions to the Huddle, I am starting a thread about under appreciated games. One that comes to mind is a PS2 game called Shin Megami Tensei:Nocturne. It's from the makers of the now popular Persona series. It's set in post apocalyptic Tokyo and is an RPG with a twist. It's somewhat demonic and has a cool fighting system where if you hit your enemys weakness, you can gain extra turns but it works the other way as well.

You can also recruit demons to fight along side you and can also fuse them to make even deadlier allies, allowing for tons of customization. It is a pretty rare game though and the price can get kind of high, but this game is well worth the investment.

infininte undiscovery was the worst game square has ever put out. lost oddesey was so terrible that i quit playing it halfway through. just my opinion though. there has not been a good RPG for the xbox 360 yet.

Blue Dragon was pretty fun, it just got boring after a while, but the cutscenes and stuff were sweet.

infininte undiscovery was the worst game square has ever put out. lost oddesey was so terrible that i quit playing it halfway through. just my opinion though. there has not been a good RPG for the xbox 360 yet.

Have you actually played IU?

hmmm

:nono:

Lost Oddesey is great also.

Good thing its just you opinion.

Archived