• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are 4-0 against top 5 defenses in the league.

Jeremy Igo

24 minutes ago, tarheels said:

which means that the Cardinals were worse than everyone realized.

if the Panthers can get that far with make-shift back up cornerbacks,that obviously means the NFC is the weaker conference this year.Think about it.

you cant spin that any other way. If You are starting people the league didnt care for in the first place there has to be a major weakness there and all around in the nfc

Or it could just mean that the Panthers are a damn good team with damn good coaches and a damn good GM who knows how to find players that fit the Panthers system.

That idea may be far fetched to you, Mr. Rams fan, but we have watched this team since day 1 of TC, and I believe we might just have a little bit better handle on the Carolina Panthers than you do. So stop spewing these things as if they are facts, instead of just your novice opinion would you please?

1 minute ago, heelinfine said:

OMG!!! I sincerely hope your just trolling. Because if you really believe this poo your spewing, there is no hope in having an intelligent debate with you.

trolling has nothing to do with anything.

in other words you believe the hype.

If a team  is signing players who werent even in the league,it distinctly means there is a short coming in that area if teams didnt capitalize against it.

this will be weakness in the Super Bowl. I guarantee it and I will be proven right.

Carolina has gotten away with linebackers doing all the work  against weaker competition. Denver wont let that happen.

18 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Or it could just mean that the Panthers are a damn good team with damn good coaches and a damn good GM who knows how to find players that fit the Panthers system.

That idea may be far fetched to you, Mr. Rams fan, but we have watched this team since day 1 of TC, and I believe we might just have a little bit better handle on the Carolina Panthers than you do. So stop spewing these things as if they are facts, instead of just your novice opinion would you please?

theres two weeks ahead,we shall see

20 minutes ago, tarheels said:

If a team  is signing players who werent even in the league,it distinctly means there is a short coming in that area if teams didnt capitalize against it.

this will be weakness in the Super Bowl. I guarantee it and I will be proven right.

Carolina has gotten away with linebackers doing all the work  against weaker competition. Denver wont let that happen.

Bold statement. Will you be around for your crow? Or will it be a repeat others?

10 minutes ago, tarheels said:

So just to clarify,  You believe that because the Panthers signed two FA DBs to feel in for injured  starters, thats proof that tge AFC is stronger than the NFC, and that makes Denver better than Carolina?

Our LBs should be just fine in coverage against Manning, because judging from the few times I've seen him play this season, he has had a hard time throwing the ball deep enough to challenge the DBs.

1 hour ago, Moorgan said:

Bold statement. Will you be around for your crow? Or will it be a repeat others?

of course I'll be around, who ever wins or loses.

This isnt important enough to care about being wrong about.

you dont end friendships in your real life just because a friend was wrong in a sports prediction.

1 hour ago, heelinfine said:

So just to clarify,  You believe that because the Panthers signed two FA DBs to feel in for injured  starters, thats proof that tge AFC is stronger than the NFC, and that makes Denver better than Carolina?

Our LBs should be just fine in coverage against Manning, because judging from the few times I've seen him play this season, he has had a hard time throwing the ball deep enough to challenge the DBs.

they werent active free agents who werent just leaving a team that same week, they were cut from the league all together and picked up because there were no other choices.

they werent a first choice. they were a .."well,thats all there is to sign"..decision.

they were pro's,they did a good job. But in this game they will be a detriment against a superior veteran QB.

6 hours ago, tarheels said:

The truth is we have beaten all comers with the exception of Atlanta at their house and that was still a 1 score game. Strength of schedule comparisons are highly suspect particularly when you play different opponents in different conferences.  Head to head the AFC had a losing record to the NFC 29-35 so really comparing  opponents strength of schedule of  teams  in a somewhat weaker conference is hardly something to crow about. 

As for taking folks off the street, both Finnegan and NcClain have done a good job for us. Carolina has a history of taking guys who struggled in other systems like Coleman, Ginn, ,Remmers among others and gotten the most out of them. That isn't a knock on the players simply a testament to our great coaches and systems.

Why not look more and post less until you understand our team more so your posts are more factual and believable and you won't appear such a troll.

4 hours ago, tarheels said:

they werent active free agents who werent just leaving a team that same week, they were cut from the league all together and picked up because there were no other choices.

they werent a first choice. they were a .."well,thats all there is to sign"..decision.

they were pro's,they did a good job. But in this game they will be a detriment against a superior veteran QB.

Let's not compare past history from the present. Manning is a future hall of famer and was a great quarterback but he is a shell of his former self who should have retired already. He was the MVP in 2013 but had a poor year and was injured for part of it. Cam will be the MVP this year and is vastly superior on an offense that is vastly superior to Denver. That is not hyperbole, look up the stats. Matchups are not defense to defense but offense to defense. Our number 1 offense will do fairly well against your number 1;defense but your middling offense will not fare as well against our top 5 defense. What is sad for Denver is that we don't need all pros in the secondary against your offense. Denver one the other hand will have their hands very full slowing down our offense which few if any teams have accomplished. Seattle and Arizona didn't implode, the Panthers crushed them. Frankly I doubt Denver would have beat either of them.

Reading on their site I keep seeing a recurring phrase: "battle tested." Can someone explain to me why they consider their team battle tested? I'm not even saying that they aren't, just not sure exactly what they mean...they were destroyed in the last SB they played and bounced out of the div playoffs last year.

43 minutes ago, Moose Hoover said:

Reading on their site I keep seeing a recurring phrase: "battle tested." Can someone explain to me why they consider their team battle tested? I'm not even saying that they aren't, just not sure exactly what they mean...they were destroyed in the last SB they played and bounced out of the div playoffs last year.

You know what it's like to lose so your anus is prepared for what's coming? All I got.

10 hours ago, tarheels said:

which means that the Cardinals were worse than everyone realized.

if the Panthers can get that far with make-shift back up cornerbacks,that obviously means the NFC is the weaker conference this year.Think about it.

you cant spin that any other way. If You are starting people the league didnt care for in the first place there has to be a major weakness there and all around in the nfc

lol at the NFC being the weaker conference... Seattle and Arizona would both beat Denver. Just like we're going to beat Denver

Archived