• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are 4-0 against top 5 defenses in the league.

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, Pox 08 said:

Oh lordy,  that Broncos defense though!   That Broncos defense!

Seahawks defense > Broncos defense.   PPG>>>Yards

Panthers defense > Broncos defense.    Takeaways>>>>Yards.

While everyone is focused on that Denver defense that is apparently the greatest of all time,  it is going to come as a real shock when the Panthers defense completely shits on that Broncos offense. 

No one is disrespecting the Panthers defense. In fact, it's been one of the main talking points. The only reason you hear about the Broncos defense is because it's the only thing that has saved the Broncos all season.

And no, there will be no shock off the Panthers defense dominates the Broncos offense. Lmao. They have just about the worst OL in the league and Qb that is a shell of himself.

Poor Panthers fans. You guys have felt disrespected so long that even when all of the media and fans of other teams have that big black panther meat in their mouths,  you somehow make it into a chip in your shoulders.

2 hours ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Well bully for you. Just keep making up bull poo rules and we will keep laughing at you. How in the hell can you not count our coach, who has been as a player and a coach? I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing that he learned a couple of things he can pass on to the players. Anyway, your "active players" got smoked the last time they were in the Super Bowl. 

lol sheesh, I didnt say you had to, I just said thats what I consider.

2 hours ago, panthers55 said:

You said lots of things but your logic is skewed and faulty.  Many of your conclusions are nonsequitors.  But I am sure they seem logical in your own mind.  But in the light of day on your opposing team's website who know a lot more than you do abut the Panthers it doesn't hold water.  But carry on, I am sure you are winning every argument in your mind and that appears to be the most important thing to you,  You are a legend in your own mind........LOL

sports logic is nothing but a bunch of contradicting pointless,faulty  non sequiturs to begin with.

a bunch of trivial stats that end up having nothing to do with the outcome of the game.

all the stats pointed at NE to beat Denver...nope,didnt happen. I picked Denver to win that game. I was right without needing any stats to back it up.

You are a legend in your own mind........LOL

nope,never said that and dont believe it

51 minutes ago, tarheels said:

sports logic is nothing but a bunch of contradicting pointless,faulty  non sequiturs to begin with.

a bunch of trivial stats that end up having nothing to do with the outcome of the game.

all the stats pointed at NE to beat Denver...nope,didnt happen. I picked Denver to win that game. I was right without needing any stats to back it up.

LOL. NE had 18 players on IR including 6 starters. Two starting offensive linemen and the team's top 2 RBs. Of course stats didn't matter that game, because you were facing a decimated team. Even then, it took a missed XP for Denver to win.

A relatively healthy Carolina team is a completely different animal. 

4 minutes ago, Kuechly59 said:

I don't think this game will be close the Broncos run defense is overrated the panthers will run the ball (something the patriots couldn't do) and as great as Brady is Cam is a different animal to game plan for, I don't see the Broncos offense scoring more than 14 and I foresee manning making several mistakes...

I agree. Your run game is difficult to defend against because it's not just your RBs that are a threat, but it's your QB as well. Your offense doesn't even need to dominate Denver's defense to put up a large point total. Your opportunistic defense should give your offense very good field position off of a few turnovers.

1 hour ago, Kuechly59 said:

No one cares about a thing you say your join date suggests that you are a Denver fan, regardless of what you say that is what you are a Denver troll and not even a good one. 

the only thing it suggests is I signed on that day. Again, no I am not any form of a so called Denver Fan.

I am only on team 'me' and I am only interested in being right.

2 hours ago, tarheels said:

That is funny because you are the one talking about using sports logic now you discount it. So that means you just discounted everything you have been spouting for days. Seems even you don't believe what you have been saying. That is the first thing you have said I agree with.

51 minutes ago, tarheels said:

the only thing it suggests is I signed on that day. Again, no I am not any form of a so called Denver Fan.

I am only on team 'me' and I am only interested in being right.

Are you from Louisiana?  Are you fat?  Do you pretend to be rich.

1 hour ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Good grief. We get it, you are picking the Broncos to win. That's fine, pick em, bet on em, do whatever you want. Just stop embarrassing yourself by trying to explain why. It's not funny anymore.

lol at embarrassing myself.

I've simply given well thought out explanations you choose to ignore because they dont fit your narrative.

sports talk is just a series of opinions and nothing I've said is any more insightful or emptier than anything you have said.

11 hours ago, Kuechly59 said:

Broncos vs post season opponents.... 43-34

Panthers 80-39 vs post season opponents.

your "vaunted" defense gives up a whopping .8 ppg less than the panthers.... I take more stock in ppg than yards and the Seahawks were #1 in ppg.

Cincy & KC have given up less ppg than us too but, they're at home. Seahawks have a great D & they earned their respect by winning a SB. Personally, I think they gave up too many 4th quarter leads this year to be considered better than us. 

15 hours ago, Kuechly59 said:

KC played with no Charles a hobbled Houston and a hobbled Maclin... 

Cincy played without their quarterback.... And you played the steelers minus Brown,Williams and Bell and a beat up Ben (Brown torched you in the regular season) lets be honest if the bengals hadn't illegally knocked out steelers players you wouldn't have made it out of the divisionals. 

Im not debating you having a good defense it's not 2013 Seahawks good (13 ppg surrendered) 

The panthers have the #1 scoring offense in the NFL this is strength vs strength.

the bigger mismatch in this game is the Broncos enemic offense vs the panthers ball hawking #6 defense. 

I feel like you're moving the sticks here. First, you say that Seattle's D this year is better than our's. Now, it's 2013 Seattle D is better than our's lol. I can't really argue about Seattle's 2013 D because they won the SB. Like I said, you earn respect w/that. I agree about the mismatch between our O & your D though.

On 1/27/2016 at 5:45 PM, Broncos Girl said:

You guys haven't had such games though. You haven't turned the ball over 5 times & won, you haven't won a game w/o an offensive TD & you haven't won a game being down 2 tds in the 4th quarter. In OT, your D let em go down for 3 points right? We've won 3 OT games & none of the opposing offenses moved 1 yard against us. In fact, overall total was -20. So again, I respect your team & I appreciate your respect for mine. You may have the better team (we'll see) but, you're comparing apples to oranges on D, imo :).

I'm a lifelong Panthers fan who lives in KC and gets to see a lot of AFC West football, and after seeing the Broncos several times this year you guys are exactly like the 2013 Panthers, which was a 12-4 team that won 5 games by 4 points or less (2 of them were 1-point games) and lost 2 more by 5 points or less. Numerous Carolina starters on both sides of the ball were a part of that team, including 6 starters and 3 key backups on defense, so while it wasn't this year your point about Carolina's defense not being tested in close games is not accurate. 

The 2015 Broncos ARE the 2013 Panthers: a questionable offense that leans on a stellar defense to win. Additionally, the 2014 Panthers won critical games when the chips were down to make the playoffs. These two years have made the 2015 Panthers what they are and are the exact reason that the 'pressure' and 'experience' arguments are moot.

Archived