• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pregame Field Stuff....

Jeremy Igo

47 minutes ago, NYPantherFan said:

Glad the field is in perfect condition.. means the Cardinals brought the wrong cleats

I've never heard of a team only bringing one type of cleats.  They will do like every team in the NFL does and see what they need during warmups.  The fact that Seattle was dumb enough to let it be an issue is just laughable.

Great pics, Jeremy!

I am so hyped!  I havent been posting a lot on the board the last few weeks due to all of the excitement between and leading up to our games...  just too many feels for words.

But, I'm with Lil Smitty...  this is amazing...  THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IN CHARLOTTE, 2 wins away from The Lombardi!  And we are rocking with the league MVP...  just unreal.  It's a dream come true on the way to the ultimate dream come true.

NOW, let's turn the red birds into dead turds!  KEEP POUNDING AND GET LOUD FOR US IN THE STADIUM PANTHER NATION!

2 hours ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

Never thought I'd see the day where the NFC championship would be in Charlotte and we would be one win away from the Superbowl in the most unimaginable season. I love you all here and it has been on great season. Cheers to another game!

the panthers were 4th and 26 away from hosting the NFC Championship game in 2003. 

Archived