• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What time will you start tailgating?

Jeremy Igo

Just now, ARSEN said:

The older you get, the more you enjoy staying home. :(

Don't feel like I'll ever get that way... one thing I've learned in life is that if it is in your power never say no to the idea of a potential adventure.... I'd much rather go out with the chance of making a life long memory then just sitting around the house at night.
REMEMBER THIS HUDDLERS

1 minute ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Don't feel like I'll ever get that way... one thing I've learned in life is that if it is in your power never say no to the idea of a potential adventure.... I'd much rather go out with the chance of making a life long memory then just sitting around the house at night.
REMEMBER THIS HUDDLERS

Get back to me on this when you married and have 2 kids ;)

4 hours ago, chknwing said:

he'll be there at 10am setting up.

It does not get real until you have your third kid.

With 2 kids, you and your wife can still play man to man defense (one on one) with the kids.  That third kid means zone defense....which is a whole new ballgame.

13 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

REMEMBER THIS HUDDLERS

I like that attitude! Keep it as long as you can. 

10 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

With 2 kids, you and your wife can still play man to man defense (one on one) with the kids.  That third kid means zone defense....which is a whole new ballgame.

Great point and exactly what I thought as well. Thats why I got my cords cut after #2. 

/swimmers

9 hours ago, MadHatter said:

Nah, man just throat punch the little one, throw a handful of random currency at the oldest and give the middle one a big hug.  This should solve most uprisings.

Archived