• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, this escalated quickly...

Jeremy Igo

(Phoenix) New Times is a weekly food and entertainment paper that does occasional local investigative pieces.  Articles like this one aim to get people to pick up the paper on their way out of a restaurant or grocery store.  

Cost: Free

Opinions expressed in The New Times:  Usually worth less than the paper they are printed on.

2 hours ago, Black said:

To whom it may concern,

Carson Palmer, you don't know me, but I have some things I must get off my chest.  I was watching the playoff game between your Arizona Cardinals and the Green Bay Packers last weekend with my son, and when the game ended, I felt like my son was confused.  "What's the matter?" I asked him.  He looked at me and asked "How old is that man daddy?  That was the first playoff game he ever won?"  Needless to say, I was startled.  How could I explain to a six year old that a man 30 years his senior had never even won a Wild Card game?  I stammered briefly, and directed him to look at the ceiling fan while I collected my thoughts.  Should I blame it on the Heisman Curse?  His time in Cincinnati?  The lack of weapons?  None of those things seemed to suffice.  I looked at my boy, head cocked upright, watching the blades whirl, and I felt ashamed.  How could I explain to my son that the media's sudden hard-on for such an astoundingly unproven quarterback?  Several days later, and my son still wont look me in the eye.  He's still staring at the fan.

Sincerley,

A Concerned Fan

pulitzer

4 hours ago, CatMan72 said:

We're gonna kick their ass and send them back to that poo hole desert.

Top reason to hate the Cardinals? They suck. A century in the league and nothing to show for it, what a fuging embarassment.

I hope we snap Carson Palmer in half.

Knock him out in the first play of the game and we lead like 40-0 before half time.

Just dreaming, lol

11 hours ago, Goldy said:

I can't believe how butthurt you guys are, attacking an entire state, the Cardinals, and their fans, over the words of some unknown writer from an unknown paper.

And yes, I registered here just to say that. Haha.

phoenix IP address.

St. Jude thanks you for your dollar.

A state that is trying to remove all undocumented immigrants wants to insinuate we are redneck hill billy racists.  

Obviously this is the opinion of one person and using such strong language is easy bait on the internet. I'm a 30 year old white man and I've spoken about image and dress code in job interviews all my life. That is normal.

Archived